z

Young Writers Society

Nocte

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:33 am
light06 says...

[pre] Nocte

A secret friendship that holds the truth. Every look is every chance to grab the words. The smile is the feel of one’s touch. And the breathe of sadness he want to take away. Tonight the sun is gone and the moon will rule. A moment they grabbed; uncertain of what will they do. The lips of the liar one and the devil met. And from that did speak nothing. And morning followed. They have done it again. But now it’s certainly different. The cold wind and the vague sky tell that a rain is coming and it does. While she loosens her self and she started to cry. She knows the man back home wait for her come back and slowly dying within. The devil and his love for her. Their lie. His love. But the hardest thing is in her shoulders. Who will she chose? What will she chose? A friendship that wants to survive. A promise that was wrecked. A love between them.
“The light from the moon is like their love, never it ill be to anyone for It’s just been borrowed to someone else heart.”[/pre]
the truths about my lie is lie, the lie itself is the truth that i want to hide, so i lie.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 am
Snoink says...

This isn't really a story. This is more like an abstract introduction to something that might possibly be a story, if you squint a little.

Flesh it out a little more? :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:17 pm
light06 says...

..uhm the last line tells what happen in the end..
"The light from the moon is like their love, never it ill be to anyone for just
been borrowed to someone else heart."

and the whole story is short..
but maybe your right..
thanks for the comment..i'll try what you have said maybe other times..
:lol:
..i appreciate it ..
the truths about my lie is lie, the lie itself is the truth that i want to hide, so i lie.

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content