z

Young Writers Society

Vampire War-**Pudin and Chup**

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 am
pudin.junidf says...

Evangeline

It was almost twilight when I went back to the tribe. I had been hunting all day when because the thirst had become unbearble. But no one noticed so it was a succesful hunt; not even one stain of blood where I killed the human and the blood had been delicious. I savpored it's warm tasted until the supply finished and I had to hunt again.
But I had satisfied my thirst and was now with the others of my kind, my tribe, the tribe I led. Everyone stared at me when I entered the room, bowing a little. Old habits, I thought.
The second in lead of my tribe, Daniel, greeted me.
"Good Afternoon" He siad, doing a small courtesy which I found annoying.
"Something new?" I asked, arranging my brown hair.
"Yes, miss, There had been some...strange murders here in Seattle and we're suspecting..." I knew where he was going and I didn't let him finish.
" The Sangue tribe is long gone and so is their leader" And I close my bright scarlet eyes , trying to ignore the situation.
"Let's forget this and go back to our daily duties please" i almost begged. I was to tired to be dealing eith these kind of things, nor did I want to.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11