z

Young Writers Society

A New World

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

As Silver heard her approaching he quickly retracted his tails. "Hey, how'd it go?" he said pushing his back against the newly made wall as one of the tails struggled to retract before finally retracting back and hiding.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:01 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she dragged a 8 foot large deer, but it didn't look like a normal deer and dragged it completely out "i could say it went well" she smiled and sat down, out of breath

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Do you want some help, Lassie?" he said walking over to her.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:05 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"its pretty heavy, but i managed to get it halfway out of the forest" she looked a bit lost in thought but smiled in the midst of it "but sure, i could use some help"

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:14 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver walked over to the deer and wrapped his arms around the deer and lifted it up, and began carrying the large deer back to the small cabin he had built.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:15 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she stood up and walked over to the hut and then sits down, looking at the deer, lost in thought once again

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver sat the deer down and pulled out the knife he had hidden away under his trench coat and began to cut into the deer, cutting out the consumable meat.

27 Reviews

Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:26 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she was thinking what her power was capable of, she knocked the dear out cold by glancing at it which made it die in the process, she wasn't sure if she was able to show silver anytime soon, she doesn't trust him just yet but when she does will she ever be able to show him what shes capable of and after that long thought she then stood up and stretched

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:29 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver finished gutting the deer and walked over to the side if the hut and used a magic circle in his hand to create a small campfire with a grill over it. "This should do fine for what i need." he said touching below the grill and setting the ground aflame, then placed wood under it to keep the flame alive. "Hey Autumn, do you want to cook this or do you want me to?"

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:32 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'm not sure how to cook, i would love to be taught though" she looked at him and smiled, walking over to him

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:36 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"its quite simple, especially cooking venison." he said summoning a small stump for him to sit on. "where do you wanna sit? ill make a seat for you. We can sit here and i can teach you how to cook venison "

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:40 am
NothingMore905 says...

"next to you since it'll be easier to learn how to cook" *she smiled once again, tilting her head

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:41 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"As you wish, Lass." he said creating a stump next to him.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:44 am
NothingMore905 says...

she sits down on the stump next to him, looking at the fire

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:52 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver held out a piece of venison to her "the flames should be plenty hot now, put this on the grill."

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits