z

Young Writers Society

A New World

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:57 am
NothingMore905 says...

"why? anything i look at dies with a glance except for you" she then kept one eye uncovered "its a dangerous cycle of mine"

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:07 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"because it will make you focus harder on blocking off that power. you cant keep it contained forever."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:10 am
NothingMore905 says...

"its safer then killing anything in my path" she then puts a hand on her head, sighing

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:13 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Risks must be taken." silver said, with a serious look on his face.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:17 am
NothingMore905 says...

"but what if it gets strong enough to kill you?" she then looked at him with sudden fear but not of him

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:20 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Lassie if you knew who i was you wouldnt be saying that..." he said, his eyes filling with fear and sorrow

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:25 am
NothingMore905 says...

"i'm just...scared of what i'm capable of.." she then had her knees up to her chest and set her chin on her knees, eyes narrowing and the color of her eyes became a darker purple

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:31 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Everyone is.its apart of life." Silver spoke softly as he scooted over to Autumn, pulling her into a hug and wrapping his tails around her. "Thats why we need to learn how to control it."

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:33 am
NothingMore905 says...

she was surprised at first and then clutched onto his coat and leaned head on his chest, tears started forming and she closed her eyes

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"You must have so much pain pent up.. let it go. right here, right now"

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:48 am
NothingMore905 says...

tears then flowed down her cheeks and sobbed quietly, clutching onto his coat tightly but didn't move, her eyes were now a deep purple

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:06 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"dont worry, no matter what happpens right now ill protect you. and if you end up falling asleep ill carry you to bed"

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:10 am
NothingMore905 says...

she nods and then she started to doze off and eyes became a lighter purple slowly, she tried to keep herself awake and still had a grip on his coat but it slowly loosened

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:22 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slipped his hand under her legs and lifted her up, using his tails to help him stand and walked into the cabin and laid her down in the bed made of leaves then sat next to her.

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:24 am
NothingMore905 says...

she held onto one of his tails gently but carefully and fell asleep

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala