(a, that's adorable, and b, uhhh are we doing another curse thing, or...? Logince or Intrulogical...? It kinda wouldn't make sense for Analogical here lol- )
(Either, though I had an idea that the other person is cursed to become a dragon (despite still having a human form to turn into, but it still has scales, wings and a tail)
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
"I just hope you two can be happy together..." he softly muttered, knowing this was for the best. He pulled up his hood and walked around the forest, when suddenly he felt some rain drops.
He looked for the nearest shelter as the rain came down harder and harder.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett