z

Young Writers Society

Rosie is in a reviewing mood, loves. Bring it on.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 pm
thewriterinside says...

My area of expertise would be paranormal, action/adventure, and romance, but I will review anything except poetry. (I know nothing about it, honestly.)

*sets out plate of cookies and curls up in my bean bag chair with a good book*
I left my heart in
● Metropolis...●

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm
liamlopez44 says...

im in the midst of writing a little story based on a true story currently in my life and im just looking for some thoughts on it thus far. it's not completed but its a start! if you could look it over it'd be much appreciated!

the link! down below

A Worrisome Heart of Something Great

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm
CarolineNaveen says...

Hey, I really need a review on a sketch (script) that I would like to produce in the next few months. I'm trying to get as many opinions on it as possible so if you can take a look and let me know what you think as far as the storyline/dialogue goes I would really appreciate it! CONSTRUCTIVE is a must I really need constructive critiques please don't send an all positive review. This script is set during WWII and is a true story about a group of German teenagers that took a stand against Hitler. Here's a link: Long Live Freedom ~Revision If you would like an equal review in return I would be more than happy to do a trade. Also I'm looking into possibly adding some romance to this script and am wondering if that would be to much.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:30 am
smanske15 says...

Hey, smanske15 here!

I really need someone to review my supernatural/action/adventure story Maverick Odin. I don't need it corrected for grammatical errors, but rather for whether or not it is a good plot/storyline. I would greatly appreciate it if you would also leave questions, so that in a future work I will hopefully be able to answer any.
Thanks so very much!

~Smanske15

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault