z

Young Writers Society

Wicki's Editing/Reviewing Thing

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 am
View Likes
Wicki says...

Hi, I love editing and reviewing work, and I have too much time on my hands, as it's spring break--so bombard me with requests! :P
I will review:
-Chapters of novels
-Short stories
I will not review:
-Poetry
-Play scripts
(It would be hypocritical of me to do so, since I'm terrible at both.)
I'm prone to science fiction, but I love any genre really. :D
Just link me to your piece and I'll review as soon as possible. Depending on how many requests I get, it could take a while or so fast you'll think I'm a stalker :mrgreen:

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 am
View Likes
FallenAngel97 says...

Hi, I have this short story, and it's kind of incomplete right now, and I was wondering if you would check it out and tell me if it's any good and review it. If it is good, do you think I should continue it? work.php?id=94369
My heart grows cold
My spirit grows weak
I'm losing my faith
I'm losing my grip...

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm
View Likes
Wicki says...

Finished review :)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 am
View Likes
jayleighsmith says...

Hey there Wicki. I have this super short story that I just wrote for my Writing class and wanted some feedback. Keep in mind that I was limited on page numbers as well as the character I created. It was a "character sketch"

Anyways. Here is the linky http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=94408 I really hope that works. :/

Thank you in advance :)
"Only love heals. Anger, guilt, and fear can only destroy and separate you from your true capabilities."-Damen

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 pm
View Likes
artsy says...

Hey Wicki. I'm working on a novel, and I need some devoted reviewers to help me through the entire process. Thanks in advance. :]

Parallel Realm:The Conjurer Wars - 1
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19