z

Young Writers Society

AlexWaterfall's Reviews

Reviews: 3
Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am
View Likes
AlexWaterfall says...

Hello everybody! I am new to this website, but I really want to contribute to it and be involved in the community. So I am going to be doing some reviews. I will do fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and historical fiction. And, I prefer if they are all teen fiction, but I will do it if it is meant for an older audience as well. I will try to do 1-2 reviews a day, but will do more if I have enough requests.

-Alex

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:41 pm
View Likes
TheSunChildren says...

Hi and welcome to the forum!
I am trying to get multiple reviews on this from different people to see what different minds think of it and see if someone picks up on a point someone may have missed, sorry if it is a little bit long, but with a piece this big i need to know if i'm going wrong somewhere..don't mind how long it takes, even if you only read a little bit, i would appreciate anything you can do as i have appreciated the help of others so far,

work.php?id=94222

thanks,
Ash
Not many remember how life there began, in the lands amidst surrounding walls of stone and pools of deep darkness, but whilst they forget the secrets of the past, they begin to riddle the future with their growing lust for knowledge, greatness and power.

Reviews: 3
Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm
View Likes
AlexWaterfall says...

Ok, your review is done TheSunChildren, and btw it was very good!

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am
View Likes
Wicki says...

Hi, could you please review the first chapter of my dystopian novel? :)
work.php?id=94353

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm
View Likes
artsy says...

I'm looking for a bunch of feedback on the first chapter of a novel I'm working on.
Parallel Realm:The Conjurer Wars - 1
Think you could help? I'll review something of yours in return!
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop