C's review emporium

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Rascalover says...

I need a review please

post933460.html#p933460

It's romantic fiction.
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 am
polinkacreations says...

Hey:) Hopefully, I am not getting too demanding over here :D
I have posted two new chapters, care to take a look?
topic90491.html
topic90493.html

Thank you in advance!
Oh, and *hands a cookie*.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm
View Likes
Chirantha says...

I will review your chapters and the one by Rascalover once my term tests finish, which will be after this Thursday. :)
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

233 Reviews

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 am
Chirantha says...

Rascalover - Review done! :)
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:05 am
KingLucifer says...

Yea I like a review over here if you don't mind. I been meaning to post up a final chapter but I would like somebody to review the chapter before.

viewtopic.php?t=90819

it's fairly simple action adventure mixed with a bit of fantasy, it should be fairly simple if you don't mind.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

233 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:53 pm
Chirantha says...

Polink - Both chapters reviewed. :D

MasterLHeart - I'll read the first chapter as well before reviewing this shall I?
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:12 pm
Hecate says...

Hey! You reviewed something for me previously and I used to love your reviews.
I started working on a new story, and I did put it in general fiction, however it's only because I didn't know where else to put it. It does have supernatural elements but it's not set in a different realm hence not placing it in fantasy. I would totally understand if you choose not to look at it, but if yes, I would be eternally grateful :) I mean, if you even do a part of it that'd be nice. Because I probably shouldn't have posted quite so much of it in one go. And this isn't even all of the first chapter... sigh.

topic91113.html

The project's name is Samodiva.

233 Reviews

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:01 am
Chirantha says...

Stela - Review done :D
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree