z

Young Writers Society

Reviewing~

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm
Balaczter says...

What it says on the tin. C:
I can review short stories AND novels. But not a ridiculous amount of chapters for a novel. And I'd like to read from chapter one onwards. xD

WHAT I WON'T REVIEW
    Fanfiction, of any kind, sort or species.
    Anything where romance is the central plot.
    School life or any sort of 'girl' story (when it follows a girl and how she hates her life, bluh bluh)

WHAT I LIKE REVIEWING
    Fantasy
    Horror
    Thriller
    Dectective/crime (usually if it's combined with fantasy but I could probably cope with it not.)
    Any combination of the above

I can be a teensy little bit harsh in my critiques. If I can find something, I will point it out and I will give ways into which you can try and fix it (unless it's super-obvious, like spelling mistakes, etc).
Anyway, hope I can help you. c:
There is no signature. This is your imagination.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

I would love for you to review my novel. I just posted chapter one today and I already have one review but I would like a second opinion and I'm afraid no one else will review it because I don't get much support on my novels :) It's action/adventure (I know that wasn't in your likes but it also wasn't in your won'ts) so I hope you enjoy it and I don't mind an honest review.

post893565.html#p893565

Thanks in advance! :)
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire