z

Young Writers Society

The Red Ink Emporium!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 pm
SteviexOctopus says...

THE RED INK EMPORIUM!

Are you working on a novel? Or maybe you are working on a short story? Need some advice or help? Need an extra set of eyes as you work on your next draft? Well, look no further! Sgt. Octopus has your back!

I have the reviews you're looking for! I specialize in genres such as fantasy, action/adventure, science fiction, general fiction and historical fiction! And I will even review your essays, fanfiction, any non-fiction works and much, much more!*

What should you expect from a one-of-a-kind Sgt. Octopus review?**

First you will receive a paragraph by paragraph commentary of your piece, highlighting any grammar and spelling mistakes I notice, weak sentences, comments on plot, pacing and character development. (Applied as Needed)

Followed by random thoughts similar to a book review, highlighting the overall opinion of your piece and important aspects that could use a little work. (If you want specific things looked at feel free to list them when you submit your piece)

And as an added bonus, I'll even throw in questions, theories and predictions on what I've read so far!***

How do you get such a glorious deal? Simply post a comment with the title of your piece, a link to said piece and specific topic's you'd like me to focus on.

Act now folks! This offer won't be available forever!****

DFTBA!

Completed:
1. Winterland
2. An Introduction

* Stevie is not responsible for the craptastic reviews of any poetry/lyrical works you wish to send in.
** Reviews may vary by piece and content.
*** I find this really helpful as you can see what your reader is thinking and address anything that they should know but you haven't told them yet. (it's definitely my favorite part of reviews I get so I try to include them in others. :D)
**** Probably just for the summer, I don't know how hectic next semester will be.
Last edited by SteviexOctopus on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.:~|The Red Ink Emporium!|~:.
"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?"

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu May 26, 2011 1:32 am
Jas says...

viewtopic.php?t=80222

Can I please have a review on this? Thanks!

Grammar and stuff doesn't matter at all to me. It's more about the plot, the characters, the imagery and such. Thanks again!
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

14 Reviews

Thu May 26, 2011 10:46 pm
SteviexOctopus says...

Jasminebells - Done! :D

14 Reviews

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm
SteviexOctopus says...

*bump*

I'm still on the look out for stuff to review! =D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 pm
emoticon220 says...

viewtopic.php?t=82721

I kinda wrote this off the cuff, so im not sure how it will be, i just want a quick opinion.
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

14 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm
SteviexOctopus says...

emoticon220 - Done! :D

Who's next?

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain