Chickensandwitch says...

Welcome to the deli of reviews!

our menu:

We will definatly make a sandwitch out of these:

~Most short stories and novels, especially
-romantic short stories
-general fiction short stories
-adventure stories
~most non fiction things, although I'm probably not going to be very good. Just sayin'.
~Photos/drawings

We may or may not sandwitchatize these:
~Historical ficion
~sci-fi. If it has to do with space and aliens and lasers, then sorry.
~fantasy stories

The following will not under any circumstances be found on our menu:

~Anything about werewolves, vampires, or demons.
~Anything even mildly sexually explicit or filled with cuss words. We don't even read stories like that, much less comment on them.
~Lyrics or poems. Trust me, you don't want me to review these
~Fan-fiction

Our ingredients and condiments:

word edit
comments
grammar correction

Our goal is too make sandwitches that are delicious and nourishing, not harsh or discouraging.

Our special- NOVELS

We love novels; they are our favorites! However, we will only review 3 chapters of a novel. If we like it, then we will continue. However, if it doesn't appeal to us we will stop reviewing after 3 chapters.

Thank you for eating at the review deli!

DISCLAIMER: I noticed there are a lot of reviw ads that have to do with food. I am in no way copying anyone. I am not trying to steal your ideas; I just thought of this.

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein