z

Young Writers Society

I butcher literary pieces alive.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 am
Roseamanelle says...

Hi. So I have some free time on my hands. I'd like to increase my review count so I'm here to accept review requests. I'm not really new to the site, take note, so I assure you I can be of satisfactory assistance to you, dear sirs and madams, ladies and gentlemen, frogs, toads, cats... the sort. Whatever you may be.

Like I said, I butcher literary pieces alive.

Seriously speaking, I tend to be very honest with my work, but not to the point of trolling my way through your piece. Of course, it's the usual good advice here and there, a handful of nitpicks here... I can get the job done for you, that I guarantee.

What I will review:

-Fiction of any sort, excluding history and sci-fi.
    -Poetry, Narrative and Lyric
    -Art and Photography
    -Misc. literary pieces, as long as there is a specific genre.
    -Short stories of any sort, as long as it's a stand-alone piece.
    -Chapters from novels, provided, of course, that the genre isn't romance and you wouldn't require me to read the previous installments just so that I can understand the plot.

What I will not review:

Everything not included in the list... unless you ask very, very, very nicely and you bribe me with a jar of chocolate chip cookies.

Please ask politely, include the title, the genre, a short summary of the plot, and the link. Two pieces at the maximum. More than that, I will not review the rest.

Thank you for taking time to browse through my thread! I hope you'd like me to review you...

Have a good one~
"I write stories for songs, although songs are already stories in themselves... there has to be a deeper meaning. It's just like drawing: from two-dimensional to three-dimensional, I try to bring the lyrics to solid life. In literature."

Rosea at your service~

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 pm
View Likes
tinkembell says...

Hi!
here to put you out of the... uh, well waiting XD

I'd really appreciate it if you could review this viewtopic.php?t=78580
It's called Dear Inspiration and it's in other.

I know you don't need to be bribed, but here is a jar of choc chip cookies in thanks :D

~Tinkem
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm
MeanMrMustard says...

post839589.html#p839589

Prove your mettle, do not disappoint.

(it's an attachment, just so you know)

12 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 am
Roseamanelle says...

Tink, Mr. Mustard, done! Yay! I wish there was more. *pouty face*
"I write stories for songs, although songs are already stories in themselves... there has to be a deeper meaning. It's just like drawing: from two-dimensional to three-dimensional, I try to bring the lyrics to solid life. In literature."

Rosea at your service~

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 am
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

Roseamanelle wrote:Tink, Mr. Mustard, done! Yay! I wish there was more. *pouty face*

I can always find more m'dear, always. ; ) Expect me to return at a later date.

12 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 am
Roseamanelle says...

Yay, customers! X) I'll review anything, anytime! I have lots of free time on my hands~ Hehe~

Rosea at your service~

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 am
Lalaland says...

topic78705.html

Could you review that for me, please? It's the first part of a general fiction novel I'm considering working on. ^^

Thanks in advance!
There's gonna be one less lonely girl! ~ Sorry Justin, I don't think going out with yourself counts.

12 Reviews

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 am
Roseamanelle says...

Lala's piece, done! I want to nom on moar! Rawr. :B

Rosea at your service~

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

Hey there, Rose! :)

Spoiler! :
I've seen some of your reviews and I think they're seriously awesome, so well done for that! I love seeing epic reviewers on the site. The only negative thing about it is that you get people like me requesting reviews... hehe.

Title: Stop and Stare (Chapter One) viewtopic.php?t=72983
Genre: Dramatic/realistic fiction
Brief Plot Summary: The MC, Charlie, is out one night with friends. They bump into another gang of people, things turn a bit pear shaped, and the night ends in disaster.

It is a rather long chapter, so if you aren't happy with reviewing long things, then just ignore this request. I've got a huge amount of reviews on it already, but I recently edited it and would like some fresh opinions. Basically, your review wouldn't be pointless, even if I have got loads of reviews already.

Thanks!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:14 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle