Young Writers Society

Bunny Boutique of Rabbit Reviews

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:45 am
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Meet the bunnies:

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own this picture. Nor the bunnies (unfortunately).

These bunnies are Story Bunnies, and they love reviewing! What do they review? Well, anything! Before you browse through their humble shop, please read their following rules:

1) Because of their sensitive and caring nature, they will not read works with 16 or 18+ rating.
2) Absolutely no s*xual content. No exceptions.
3) Many romantic things will also not be read and reviewed.
4) Subjects that are otherwise unsuitable are also not accepted for review.

There may be some exceptions. For example, it is entirely fine if the story is a love letter to someone, as long as it is suitable for a younger teen (or bunny) to read. If you're not sure if your work follows the rules, give the reason as to why you think so. Your work may or may not receive a review.

However, the bunnies do review:
1) Poems
a) Poems about bunnies
2) Short Stories
3) Novel Chapters (If it is very far along in the story and you want a specific chapter reviewed, it might take quite a while for the bunnies to read)
4) Works that are long (length does not matter to them; although longer works will take longer to review)
5) Pretty much anything that does not violate their rules.

On to the products!

Classic Willow Wood Toy
A default review. Nothing special. No set length. The bunnies will review whatever they find fit in your work. They can usually dig up a lot.

Cinnamon Bun
A lengthy and comprehensive review with many quotes detailing where each piece of advice is needed. This may take longer than others to ship to your house(literary work).

Bunny Doll
A light and positive review. With little to no constructive criticism, this focuses on what was great about the writing rather than dwelling on what could've been improved on.

Dandelion Treat
A short review, but one that focuses on a specific aspect (or two or three) of your choice. (Maybe you don't care for a lengthy review, but you want to know if your plot is interesting. Or a lot of other reviewers have commented on your setting, but you want to know if your characters are realistic.)

Custom Order
Nothing is quite what you wanted? Maybe you would've liked the YWS Critique Sandwich better. Or it simply isn't what you were hoping for. Design your own review the way you want it!

Fluffle
A fluffle is a group of bunnies. Here, you can combine multiple orders. (Maybe you want it to be light and sweet, but also lengthy. So, a Bunny Doll holding a Cinnamon Bun!)

Add ons

10 to the power of 7 Keychain
10^7 is approximately the population of domesticated (or pet) bunnies! But this doesn't even include wild rabbits. If you want a rating of something, this is where the bunnies will get out their numbers. (1 to 10, how good is the writing quality? 1 to 100, how interesting is my character?)

Question Pillows
Want a specific question answered? Like the Dandelion Treat, our bunnies will seek out specific help throughout your work and find out what you wanted to know with our secret power: a different perspective!

The cute little bunnies require nothing in return except for love and affection.

🐇That's all from the reviewing bunnies.🐇 If you'd like to place an order, reply to the thread! They'd also like to remind you to keep writing!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:30 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @OrabellaAvenue,

I would like to have a dandelion treat and critique on my whole MaryAnna serie!

Hope to see some bunnies hopping in my garden very soon.

Amazingly yours,
Rinisha

211 Reviews

Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:53 am
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hi @Rinisha, and thanks!

For a dandelion treat, what specifically do you want critique on? (e.g. character, plot, word choice)

They will soon invade your garden and eat all your carrots. But they will also leave many reviews while looking adorable in the process!
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

224 Reviews

Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:38 am
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @OrabellaAvenue

Can you give me critique on all those things, such as plot, character, word choice, etc. I really want some honest critique.

Thank you so much for taking my order!

211 Reviews

Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:15 pm
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hi @Rinisha

Alrighty, I'll do my best. (I mean, my bunnies will)

In the future, you can ask me (here, commenting on a review, PM) if you want a specific chapter to be reviewed or critiqued differently. For example, I could switch to a Cinnamon Bun at chapter six, or comment on something I wasn't doing previously. Like, if you weren't sure about the grammar in chapter two or the level of interest in chapter eight.

Hopefully the bunnies will review at least one chapter a day, but they could be a bit faster or a bit slower.

And of course! That's what my bunnies are here for. (Well, that and cuddles) :)
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:38 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I don't need any reviews right now, but this is a super cool concept!! Best of luck to the bunnies in writing their reviews ^_^
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

211 Reviews

Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:24 pm
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hi @Rinisha!

This is Copper and Ara, two story bunnies. (By the way, thanks @Spearmint! We're glad you like our idea. :) )

We apologize for the delay in reviewing your MaryAnna series. Our human got sick but she's still crazy busy, and so we tried to help her. That meant we had to pause our reviewing with you. :( We're so sorry about that.

But now that things are starting to settle down a tiny (itty bitty) bit, we've tried to get to your series. It looks like you've made them all private, and we can't access them. Was this a mistake?

(By the way, when marking things as private, the box should be unchecked. Marking it as checked makes it public. It's weird.)

Again, sorry for the delay. Have a great day! :D
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

224 Reviews

Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:05 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @OrabellaAvenue,

I want to thank you so much for the reviews, but yeah. Ive set them on private because they are currently going through some editing.

When Im done, im going to post them again, thank though.

I love your bunnies!

see ya,
Rinisha

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:46 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Hey, I would LOVE a fluffle of bunnies (cinnamon bun and a bunny toy, please)
with an add on of a 10 to the power of 7 (how good is my writing quality?)
For this work: The curses of Wilbur 1.
Thanks! Looking forward to the bunnies!

211 Reviews

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:11 pm
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hi @foxmaster!

My bunnies will be right on it! They'll sniff your story and review it with the sweetest of carrots! They'll have it done within 1 to 4 days, depending how long it takes to raid Orabella's garden.
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:18 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Yup! But I'm just curious whether it follows the rules because it involves death (not really described, just someone dies and stuff.)

211 Reviews

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:40 pm
OrabellaAvenue says...

Yeah that's totally fine. Unless it's extremely gory, it's alright for my bunnies to read. (Although they might get a little sad, they remember it's a story and that makes it so they're alright.)
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:21 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

hey orabella! i'd like to order a cinnamon bun for this poem of mine.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

211 Reviews

Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:40 pm
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

Hi there, @momonster!

Thank you for your order. My bunny friends will review your work as soon as they can. (Which means either later today or within the next few days.)

Thank you for your purchase!
~Dr. Seuss

She/her

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:24 pm
View Likes
Shia says...

Hi Orabella!
Hope you and your bunnies are having a great day!
I would really like to order a cinnamon bun with an add on of question pillows on the ongoing chapters of the my series "Storm In Her Eyes, Calm In His Smile" please
For question pillow :
Is the plot engaging ?
Thank you for taking my order have a nice day!:)
Love to your bunnies!

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson