z

Young Writers Society

LuminescentAnt's Bubble Tea Stand!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed May 10, 2023 8:56 pm
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

Hi, it's your friendly neighborhood ant here! Welcome to my Bubble Tea Stand!πŸ§‹Here you can purchase your very own bubble tea reviews for a work that is in need of reviews, or just feedback in general- and at no cost to you! You can order different kinds of reviews, and different sizes too! But first, let's go over what I can and cannot review:

Works I Can Review:
- Novels/Chapters/Episodes
- Some poems-* I will explain this later
- Stuff in the "Other" section
- Short Stories
- Articles if I know about the topic you are discussing**

Rules and Information:
- I can't review anything rated higher than 16+, so 16+ is the maximum
- I cannot review works with any sexual scenes, only works with light kissing
- It cannot be longer than a 15 minute read
- It will take me about 3-4 days or less for a review for a work that is about a 12 minute or less read, but anything longer than that might be a little longer, like 5-6 days or less
- You can request more than one review at once, but only if the time to read those reviews combined is less than 15 minutes

*Poetry and **Articles:
*Poetry: I am not very good at understanding poems that have hidden meanings or are complex, so only poems that are relatively easy to understand. For example, if you look at my poems, (profile/LuminescentAnt/portfolio/477960) they are mostly easy to understand and there are no hidden meanings. These kinds of poems I will be able to review. If you are unsure if your poem fits this criteria, just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm able to review it.
**Articles: I usually don't read articles, but if you want me to read yours, I'll be happy to. I can obviously only review stuff about topics/shows/books that I understand and have seen. Some examples of topics I can review are Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, Wednesday, or Percy Jackson. Again, if there is a topic that you are unsure if I have seen, just ask me, there's no harm!

Now that we have finished with all that boring stuff, let's get to the menu!

MENU

Earl Gray Milk Tea

This is basically the anything tea, so order this if you just want a basic review, and don't really care about what kind of review you want.

Taro Milk Tea

In these reviews, I will basically be commenting on different parts of your work, so like there would be a really big quote, and then a comment, and so on and so forth until the end of your piece.

Matcha Milk Tea

In these reviews, I will basically comment on the highlights: the parts of your work that I liked the most, and the parts that I thought you could improve on. This is another more "general" review.

Mango Milk Tea

I will review mostly about the plot of your novel/chapter, and what you could improve about the development of the story arc or what I like about it.

Honeydew Milk Tea

I will talk about your character development, what I like about the characters and their traits, and what you can improve on about that.

Lychee Milk Tea

For poems, I will talk about your choice of wording and metaphors, and things like that.

Brown Sugar Milk Tea

For poems, I will focus on your choice of rhythm and rhyming in your poem, and your style of writing the poem.

Passionfruit Green Tea

This is a short review that is about one big paragraph long and gives an overall review about your work, does not use quotes, and just tells you about your story overall, and will usually have no specific details in it.

Strawberry Milk Tea

If what you want me to review is not on here, order a strawberry boba and then tell me what you want in your review, and I will do it for you! Just remember to tell me what you want the review to be like.

New! And Stuff Method

This is a new thing I'm trying, which is a method I came up with myself, and is for novels and shorts. Template is en-spoilered below!
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
(Greeting and Intro)

[b]Visual Details and Stuff:[/b]
(insert comments about visual description here)

[b]Emotions, Thoughts, and Stuff:[/b]
(insert comments about character thoughts and emotions here)

[b]Character Development and Stuff[/b]
(insert comments on character development here)

[b]Pace of the Plot and Stuff:[/b]
(insert thoughts about plot here)

[b]Something I really liked and Stuff[/b]
(insert comments about your favorite part)

[b]Other Stuff and Stuff:[/b]
(insert other stuff here)

[b]Overall Things and Stuff:[/b]
(insert closing thoughts here)

Toppings and Stuff:
Tapioca Pearls: This is the basic topping, put this if you don't want any of the other toppings. If you don't include this in your order, I will assume that you meant to put this in but you forgot.
Herbal Jelly: I will not focus on grammar/spelling/punctuation/format if you do not include herbal jelly, but only if you do then I will include it in my review of your work.
Cheezo: I have actually never seen anyone do this, but this is just her in case: If you for some reason want me to rate your work out of ten, then add the cheezo on top.
Note: Except for the cheezo, you can only have one topping at once, so for example you can't have pearls and jelly.

And that's it! If you have any questions or recommendations for a different type of review, please let me know! Like I said, you don't have to give me anything for the review, since I get points for it anyway. Have a good day and enjoy your bubble tea!
Last edited by LuminescentAnt on Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:34 am, edited 8 times in total.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu May 11, 2023 3:49 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Hiya! It's Koco :D

I'd like a Taro Milk Tea with Tapioca Pearls for the first chapter of a little thing I'm writing, if that's alright: Calamity and Her Whims, Chapter 1
Thank you!
β™‘they/she or she/theyβ™‘

116 Reviews

Mon May 15, 2023 2:23 am
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

@KocoCoko I'm so so sorry I haven't gotten to review your chapter yet! I will try my best to get it in by tomorrow, again so sorry!
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

116 Reviews

Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:03 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

Temporarily closing this because I'm traveling on Wednesday.
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:39 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ahhh I love boba :3 Don't need any reviews for now, but this is epic!! :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

116 Reviews

Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:03 am
LuminescentAnt says...

Since I am back, the shop is now open again! Feel free to request a review for something!
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:30 pm
View Likes
Shia says...

Hi! It's Shia this side!

I'd like a Matcha Milk Tea with Cheezo toppings for the first chapter of a novel I am trying to write Storm In Her Eyes, Calm In His Smile :Chapter 1: Tryst With Destiny
I hope you enjoy reading my work and have a good day! :)
Thank you!

116 Reviews

Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:56 am
LuminescentAnt says...

Hi @Shia thank you for purchasing a review boba from my shop! I just delivered it!
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:19 am
View Likes
Shia says...

Thank you so much ! I hope you enjoyed reading it

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:20 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

Can i have a lychee milk tea with tapioca >_<

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁βˆ₯ ||PLAY|| // STOP // βˆ₯β–·

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

116 Reviews

Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:22 am
LuminescentAnt says...

@teatiime on which of your poem collections?
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:09 pm
View Likes
humblebard1 says...

Hi! Could i get a Honeydew Milk tea with tapioca pearls? It'd be great if you could review an extract I'm writing :D
One Quiet Moment

116 Reviews

Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:26 pm
LuminescentAnt says...

@humblebard1 Your Honeydew Milk Tea has been delivered! So sorry for the delay!
- Abraham Lincoln

(she/her)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:49 am
View Likes
humblebard1 says...

No worries! Thank you so much :D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:56 pm
inprisonforsparkling says...

Hi there! Could I get an "And Stuff" with Tapioca Pearls for chapter 1 of The Song of Home and What It Makes of Us, please? (YWS is not letting me add the link for some reason :()

There are three ways to survive in a ruined world. I have forgotten some of them now. However, one thing is certain: you who are currently reading these words will survive.
-Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro