z

Young Writers Society

General Request Repository

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 pm
View Likes
dm74 says...

Hi! I wrote a short story about true events I went through recently. It's a short story with poems intertwined into the narrative. I would love if more people could read and review it. Please and thank you!

35 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:12 pm
Moonlily says...

Hello Hello, I am here to ask for feedback for a poem I might publish in a litmag or journal. It involves both Shakespeare and strong language, so do keep that in mind but I am excited to see what you all think.

Ophelia Is Choking.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:49 pm
ThekingsAdvisor says...

hello i would like a review for my first-ever short story, Diamonds fell from the sky(I don't know how to make it into a link, can someone help me on this). Thank you :D

35 Reviews

Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:30 pm
Moonlily says...

ThekingsAdvisor wrote:hello i would like a review for my first-ever short story, Diamonds fell from the sky(I don't know how to make it into a link, can someone help me on this). Thank you :D

I am sorry if this is against the rules (let me know so I can delete it) but I totally could if you wouldn't mind giving a look at my poem!

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:45 am
IcyFlame says...

@ThekingsAdvisor if you just copy and paste the page url into your post it should work fine!

Diamonds fell from the sky

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 pm
Horisun says...

Howdy! I’d love to get a review on chapter seven of my novel. It’s been chilling in the Green Room for a while. If you could read the prior chapters beforehand, that would be amazing, but not at all necessary. Thanks in advance!

Here’s the link -> The Witch of the Rotten Borough, Chapter Seven, Part One
She/Her

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:59 pm
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

@Horisun have you got a short summary of what's happened so far? I'm not sure I can commit to reading the whole thing, but might get a chance to read this specific part and would love to be a bit more informed so I can actually be useful!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 pm
Inferno says...

Hey all! Would love it if anyone could give some input on my poem, The Loud Silence. (I know, I know, just give it a try!) Plus it is currently in the green room, I think, so you'd get extra points :D (but don't review it just for that!). The Loud Silence

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:25 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

@IcyFlame, of course! I'll try to keep it brief.

Spoiler! :

A dragon has settled in a town called Monsbury, and a young girl has gone missing. A "Magic Practitioner," Jo, and her assistant, Oscar, have been sent to kill the monster with the help of the town's residents. They are accompanied by Angelique, the missing kids older sister.

Some additional exposition: a "Magic Practitioner" in this world is basically a wizard. The setting is sort of late-1800s-esque. They need to hike up "King Mountain," also known as "Fotia," to reach the dragon.

Thanks a lot for the offer! If you have any other questions, let me know : )
She/Her

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau