z

Young Writers Society

Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 am
emmily says...

I'd love to trade reviews with you if you have the time. I'm currently finishing up a gen fiction novel about a group of at risk youth (behavioural/emotional issues, petty crimes etc.) at a wilderness high school. If you're interested, you can find the first few chapters at topic71017 and topic71023. I want to do one final readthrough before I post the complete novel but it should be up by next weekend in the Advanced Critique section. The first few chapters will give you a chance to get to know a little of the story before you decide if you want to commit to the whole thing. It's really long (almost 100,000/ 35 chapters of at least 4 pages each) and I've heard that it's really difficult to find people who are willing to stick with a story that is so long. I really appreciate any reviewing you have time to do, even if you aren't able to continue all the way through the whole novel.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:40 am
emmily says...

I'd love to trade reviews with you if you have the time. I'm currently finishing up a gen fiction novel about a group of at risk youth (behavioural/emotional issues, petty crimes etc.) at a wilderness high school. If you're interested, you can find the first few chapters at topic71017 and topic71023. I want to do one final readthrough before I post the complete novel but it should be up by next weekend in the Advanced Critique section. The first few chapters will give you a chance to get to know a little of the story before you decide if you want to commit to the whole thing. It's really long (almost 100,000/ 35 chapters of at least 4 pages each) and I've heard that it's really difficult to find people who are willing to stick with a story that is so long. I really appreciate any reviewing you have time to do, even if you aren't able to continue all the way through the whole novel.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 pm
Jalmoc says...

I got another if you want to review it. haha. :D topic70916.html
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

Tis not the blade that took your life, but the Assassin behind it.

When Reality has all but fallen away, recreate your own world

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 pm
Bickazer says...

I'd love it if you could take a look at the first part of my novel:

topic70759.html

Many thanks in advance. ^^
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm
maxlovesfang15 says...

novel.php?id=911
This is under Fantasy Novels. I hope you like!
-maxlovesfang200
"You must be some kind of deluded because when I look at you I see the most beautiful girl in the entire universe." -Christopher James Leming, my sweet boyfriend

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 am
psudiname says...

can you review my first five novel chapters or, even just some of them? four has one review and five has none, so if you could find time I'd be really greatfull. it's action-adventure, but no descrptions of bugs, you'll be glad to know. the first link is here, subsequent links are provided at the bottom of every chapter. topic73681.html
thanks,
---Psudiname
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 pm
Jas says...

Hi, even though you say you suck at reviewing poems, could you review this?

viewtopic.php?t=79123

Thanks!
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 am
MandaPanda1031 says...

Please reivew my new story "Losing it all"

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm
UnicornNerd says...

Please review My novel, the Shift!! Kthnxbai!!!!!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 am
LindsayG says...

Hey can you please revirew "Love Bites Especially when you're a plus size" ? and "Love Me or Leave Me" please?
I write because there's nothing left to say...

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 pm
LiteraryInk says...

Hello Iceprincess,

Can you review my first chapter of "Sealed by Fire" and if you have time, the second chapter? Just so you know, it's a romance novel. Here's the link: topic86021.html and here is the link to the second chapter: topic86161.html

Thank you so much!
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 pm
Priceless says...

Hi there!
Please review my fantasy short story: topic86215.html Thank you :)
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson