Young Writers Society

Important Changes! Pay to Post! [Must Read]

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 am
Rosendorn says...

It's on the reply screen too.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:44 am
seeminglymeaningless says...

o.O

I swear, on anything you would like me to swear on, that I never ever saw that checklist on Reply screens until you just said they were there. Ever. Do you think maybe it could be a bug? I'm not psychologically impaired, and I don't want to squirm around in embarrassment deliberately, just so you know I haven't been acting dumb and wasting time for the lolz. The screen shot I supplied a while ago applied to all my posts when I reviewed. What in the world??? I'm flabbergasted as to why the checklist never appeared on my screen when I was reviewing. I'm so confused.

TT_TT

Wait! Omg! I just realized. I always click "Quote" so I can read their story and edit at the same time! D'oh! There you go. So. lol. Altering my suggestion once again, how about instead of replacing the Smilies options in the Reply screen, maybe the Checklist can go above or below it?

Sorry about my lack of intelligence in this matter. Gosh. First the Checklist didn't exist, then it didn't exist in Reply functions for me. :3 *is shot and then jumped on and then tossed into the sea*
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander