The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

39 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6100
Reviews 121
Wanted to say that I just got my two copies of the Literary Journal and I love it! :mrgreen: It's a great feeling to be published and I can't wait to read all of the other submissions. :D Plus, it was a great surprise package.
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
I got mine yesterday!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5688
Reviews 254
Yay! It just arrived...! :D
“It is one of life's bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting.” - Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 27175
Reviews 387
I just got mine. Thanks Nate!

My story makes no sense.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
I'll know tomorrow if mine has arrived yet :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5688
Reviews 254
Kylan, I just read your story to see if it makes sense. It does, and it's really incredible. Nice work. :)
“It is one of life's bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting.” - Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62375
Reviews 315
Have received mine just now. It's fabulous.

Thanks Nate. :D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Navita wrote:Have received mine just now. It's fabulous.

Thanks Nate. :D


I'm glad it didn't take 45 days like Amazon said!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6517
Reviews 798
I haven't got one yet. :(
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle