Although I think the website should be bumped up higher, so it's not just floating at the bottom of the bookmark like that.
... I'm rather tempted to let my inner designer look at this, but I think I will spare you any sort of ramble on that.
Although I will say that the font for the quote is a bit thin for the white in blue to work. White can fill in if the font is too thin. Maybe use the same font as the logo for the quote, to keep it from filling in when they get printed.
And that's where I'm going to cut myself off.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo
Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett