z

Young Writers Society

A little bit of reorganization (plus new forum)

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Nate says...

If you go to the Community section, you'll notice the forums are in a little different order and the names of a few have changed. Plus, there's a new forum called "Questions and Answers" in the "Welcome" category. The forum is self-explanatory.

The changes are listed below:

Alphabetize: For the Welcome area and General Discussion areas, the forums were never in alphabetical order. Instead, they were in order of importance. Making them alphabetical makes it look better organized and cleaner. Although, depending on feedback, I may move the "Welcome" forum back to the top of the "Welcome" category.

Welcome to Welcome Mat: Just a simple name change.

The Lounge to Lounge: Another name change.

Applications moved: This is now a sub-forum under the Information Desk.

Official Polls moved: This is now a sub-forum under the Lounge.

Questions and Answers: New forum in the "Welcome" category. Just an easy go-to place for new members (and old) to ask questions.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 pm
AquaMarine says...

Sounds great, Nate! But one question: if you've applied recently do you need to re-apply in the new applications forum?

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Juniper says...

Spiffy and fantasticabulous, Nate.
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Nate says...

AquaMarine wrote:Sounds great, Nate! But one question: if you've applied recently do you need to re-apply in the new applications forum?

Nope, not at all. The forum has only been moved. Think of it as moving a pile of clothes five feet to the left. New location, same pile of clothes.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 pm
AquaMarine says...

Ah, ok thanks! I thought that we were still supposed to apply by PMing you, sorry if that was wrong. Thanks for clearing it up!

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe