Second Annual Christmas in July! July 12-13 GMT

23 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
ShadowVyper wrote:Oh, that's fantastic! It starts the 11th, my time, which also happens to be my birthday, haha! ^-^

Same here! Birthday Buddies! :D
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I love your signature @Wolfie36.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
I'm Jewish... so I'll give out Chanakka gift on sunday... >.>
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
@r4p17
I'm glad you like it! :)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36
Reviews 184
YAY!
I love giving presents!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1019
Reviews 19




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Congrats everyone! The second annual Christmas in July is off to a great start!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25917
Reviews 254
This picture sums it up in one:
Image
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.


"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain







Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus