I'd be scared of fighting too
Because i know they don't just argue.
every 1 hates me
even myself

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:24 am
Rei says...

To be blunt: stereotypical, whiny, teenangst poetry. I don't want to minimize the value of your feelings if this is true, but I'm looking at this objectively as an almost-professional writer. There is no creativity in your use of language, no imagery, hardly any rhythm, an inconsistant rhyming scheme with words that seem like they were chosen for no other reason than they rhymed.

I don't normally want to tell people how to title their work, but in this case, you really need to kill the title. It is exactly the sort of title that will make people not want to read your work.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:42 pm
kutestuff003 says...

I think this is awesome, you are talking about real life. Which is good. this comes straight from expierence and or your heart. Nice Job.
Support our troops..

Shoutouts:
Liz~ Your so funny
Greg~ Don't change..and I mean that
Alex~ Dude, your great...
Colton~Man you sure are nice see ya

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:16 pm
Flikity says...

[color=cyan]WOW that was really good. I can so not write poems; well I can write rude ones. Well done![/color]
£££

my money! ^^ hehe

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:17 am
PsyLynx says...

I can relate. And I'm going to tell you something and I don't know if you're going to believe me, but a friend of mine told me the same tale, and I didn't believe them until it happened; things will get better. It may take a while, but things will. One or both of them will grow up, or move out and when they're back they'll be nicer. And these terrible things that they may say and do to each other, they won't stay, they'll fall out and be washed away by the rain of time. It's okay, and it'll be okay, hard as that is to believe. *hugs*

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:07 pm
Writersdomain says...

I understand your feelings and they were expressed, but this wasn't very poetic. As a venting of emotions, I say good job. But as a poem, this definitely needs lots of work.
If you want to improve this as a poem, I suggest descriptive words and symbolic phrases.
Hope everything works out with your mom and sister
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:01 am
little x soldier says...

Yay! Express your feelings... nice enough!

I liked the stucture the most.. first six then four and at last two... (growing to little) :)

And a very common title...

Keep on writing!

Xia
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley