Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm
synismysyn3 says...

- Removed by author

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed May 04, 2011 10:54 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

I've never read your story, but the best one here has to be Demetrice or Dorian. I think it's pretty unique. :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 04, 2011 11:04 pm
View Likes
ElementalBlood says...

Not Dante, I know a few girls with that name. I'll agree with Jasmine on "Dorian." The last book I read with a character named Dorian, made Dorian one of my favourite characters ^_^ It's just an epic name to have. I'd disagree with naming Cloud "Genesis," "Eyes," or "Lucas." Those names seem almost...what's the word I'm looking for...impersonal. ;P
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 am
synismysyn3 says...

jasminebells wrote:I've never read your story, but the best one here has to be Demetrice or Dorian. I think it's pretty unique. :D

Thank you so much ! (: I picked Dorian because I jus twatched the movie Dorian Gray, nd it just rolls right off my tongue when I saw that name <333 Kudos to you =]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 am
synismysyn3 says...

ElementalBlood wrote:Not Dante, I know a few girls with that name. I'll agree with Jasmine on "Dorian." The last book I read with a character named Dorian, made Dorian one of my favourite characters ^_^ It's just an epic name to have. I'd disagree with naming Cloud "Genesis," "Eyes," or "Lucas." Those names seem almost...what's the word I'm looking for...impersonal. ;P

Actually, I had gone through every name in that list except Demetrice and Lucas and Genesis. I love the nmes Cloud and Eyes, but there is something about Dorian that just rolls right off the tongue <3 and I love the name Dante, but it's from a game, Devil May Cry and so is the name, Kyrie, and I didn't want to make it TOO cliche (: so thankies soo much

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 pm
Qoh16 says...

ZERRROO!!! of course ;)
~Life has a song for every moment in life. It is just the matter of finding the right one.~

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna