z

Young Writers Society

Still Looking

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 am
View Likes
ankhirke says...

Okay, I've got several projects going on right now, but I want to get my main one finished. It's soooo close, and I just need to get some opinions from unbiased readers. I'm hoping to hook up with someone or two who could be dedicated betas/editors and whose work I could critique in return. They should be honest and constructive, like long walks on the beach, and enjoy watching the sunrise over the city skyline...

I mean... what?

Anyways, the story is an MG fantasy mystery set in a Victorian-flavored universe. If that already sounds absolutely disgusting to you, then no need to reply. But if you're at all intrigued, well, respond to this or shoot me a PM.

~Annie

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Angel of Death says...

Whoa this was a well written post. Well anyways, I'd be happy to help. Victorian-flavored sounds rather interesting. Oh and welcome to YWS
-Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna