z

Young Writers Society

Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Here's my plan right now. Every week, on Saturday, I'll post what I've done during the week. Got this idea from Jasmine(Thanks). Here are the things I'm working on:

Developing my main characters for "The Elements"(Which isn't cliched, apparently) :)

Fixing minor issues in plot

When those are done, actually getting some writing done

Entering contests, doing other stuff around here

Be active in welecome thread and try to become a greeter

I think that's it. Be sure to come to my house and ambush me if I start slacking off. Just check my location.
<--It's over here
Last edited by thunder_dude7 on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:50 am
Sleeping Valor says...

I'll be at your place tomorrow! :lol:

This is a good idea. I should do something like this too. Set myself a goal of how much to write per week or something. Hmmmm.....lol. Well I won't highjack your thread and start posting my writing goals too, though it's very tempting. I might never get another chance to use the :piratedthread: emoticon.

Good luck! Hope your plan works. =P If it does I might very well try it too (so you now have to tell us if it helps any). :D

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

Random avatar

Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:30 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

It's Saturday! That means it's time to say what I've accomplished this week!

Written physical and personality description for each character

Written 3 page plot summary entirely in bullets

Made lvl 1 of a dungeon to enter the dungeon contest

Not active in welcome thread :cry: ...

Reading:

Curently reading two books, Montmorency and The Hollow Kingdom

Next week I plan to:

Finish dungeon lvl. 2 and write story to enter contest

Be active in welcome thread

Actually write more of The Elements

Random avatar

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:22 am
thunder_dude7 says...

My internet has been down, thus my missing my update. Here it is:

3 new chapters of The Elements written!

Wrote synopsis of The Elements:

It would be nice if you could review this synopsis. If you are reading The Elements, you really shouldn't view the spoiler, as the details will be painfully obvious.

Life seemed normal on the planet of *Name of planet undecided*, where all of the people had the ability to control one element. But when a tournament is interupted to warn six children of a horrible tradgedy, everything spins out of control, resulting in a captivating tale of adventure, action, and even a little [spoiler]romance.[/spoiler]

The only real reason I wrote a massive 3 chapters this week is because I was bored due to my lack of internet.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:32 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Life seemed normal on the planet of *Name of planet undecided*, where all of the people had the ability to control one element. But when a tournament is interupted to warn six children of a horrible tradgedy, everything spins out of control, resulting in a captivating tale of adventure, action, and even a little *spoiler*

Hmm. Read the synopsis. You ended well, but I found the beginning to be a bit like the opening line of a rather typic children's story. Methinks you need a hook. ^_^
Last edited by Sleeping Valor on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Aedomir says...

Cool synopsis:

Life seemed normal on the planet of *Name of planet undecided*,cool name for a planet! where all of the people had the ability to control one element. But when a tournament is interupted to warn six children of a horrible tradgedy, everything spins out of control, resulting in a captivating tale of adventure, action, and even a little ****** don't swear'

Looks cool!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

Random avatar

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:42 am
thunder_dude7 says...

I didn't swear. It was a spoiler, smartz.

This week I...uh...wow...uh...

Fine. I did nothing. I critiqued people at another writing website. That's it.

*Sob*

Well, I'll do more next week.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:01 am
Aedomir says...

I was joking lol :-d
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content