z

Young Writers Society

The writing of chocoholic

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:36 pm
chocoholic says...

18/1/08

So... I thought I should use this to 'advertise' my writing or... something. I use a writing journal, but that private and sort of, random.

So at the moment I'm not working on anything big. I'm editing my NaNoWriMo, Their End of the World, and also trying my hand at some world-building.

I'm also writing a series of short stories named How You Break my Heart, the first three of which have been posted here. The rest are almost all finished, I just haven't worked on them because I haven't transferred them over to my laptop yet.

Those are really all my main projects. I'd really love it if you could crit the first three parts of HYBmH, and expect the first couple of chapter of TEotW soon!
Last edited by chocoholic on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 am
Sam says...

Yeah. Drop me a line or PM whenever you get Their End of the World up--it sounded really cool when you were writing it. ^_^
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

516 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:49 am
chocoholic says...

21/1/08

Well, I've editing half of Their End of the World, and I'll probably start posting chapters in Febuary.

But the thing I relly need to work on is the story I promised my brother, one about a werewolf. I have no idea what's going to happen, and I have 19 days to write it.

If you have any ideas (or research, although my cousin is going to tell me everything she knows- which is a lot), I'd really appreciate it.

I'd really like more comments on How You Break My Heart, because I don't want to post the rest of the chapters if nobodies going to comment on them. The first one hasn't even gotten any comments.

Sam- I'll PM you when I post the first chapter of Their End of the World. I'm glad you think it sounds cool, I really like it, myself.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

516 Reviews

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 am
chocoholic says...

27/1/08

Their End of the World is almost ready! Three more chapters to edit, and I'll post the first chapter on the first of Febuary.

I really want to know whether you want more of Hw You Break My Heart. Please tell me, because if nobody actually want's to read it and give me their comments, I won't bother putting up the rest of the chapters.

I have the plot for my brother's werewolf sory and I've started writing it. I hope to finish by the fifth, and then I'll send it to my cousin for a read over, then print it out and hopefully get it bound at officeworks. But I was thinking I'd like to post it here. His birthday's on the 9th, so I'd need everything done by the eighth.

But is there anybody here who would be happy to read it and crit it if I psted it? Because it's a birthday present and I want it to be as perfect as it can be.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 pm
Alainna says...

Rosie!!

I know you asked me to read 'How You Break My heart' but I thought you had given up on it so I didn't read part 3!!

I promise to crit part 3 by the end of this week and I really hope that you do post the rest as I will crit them!!

Please, please pm me and remind me as many times as it takes. You know what I'm like with delaying things!!!

'Lainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

516 Reviews

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 am
chocoholic says...

29/1/08

Alainna- Cool. Thanks a lot. I've edited the first two chapters (just so you know)

Well, I finsihed editing Their End of the World and, because I'm feeling evil (hehe), I'm not posting it until the first. I'll probably post one chapter a week, just so you know.

I've had no one tell me they'd like to read my werewolf story. I would really appreciate it, and I'll crit anything that you want critiqued.

Also, chapter four of How You Break My Heart should be up soon, in case anybodies actually interested.

516 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:17 am
chocoholic says...

1/2/08

Well, the first chapter of Their End of the World is up. Maybe I'm expecting too much but it's been up for a few hours and no crit's! I'd really appreciate it if you'd critique it for me!

Also I've posted chapter four to How You Break My Heart, but that hasn't gotten any critiques either.

Since school has started and it's really stressing and tiring me out, the chances of me doing much writing are low, but I promise I'll do what I can.

516 Reviews

Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:03 pm
chocoholic says...

6/2/08

I've posted the first chapter of Thier End of the World, but nobodie's critiqued it! I posted the whole chapter, which is pretty long, so if you want me to divide it up tell me and I will, because I really want critiques.

Also, I have my brother's story in the Action/Adventure section. I don't think it's very good, and I'd love more help. I've got two very helpful critiques at the moment, but if you could go and have a look it would mean so much to me.

I was going to post the second chapter of Their End of the World, but I don't want to post until chapter one gets some crits.

I probably won't be around much, just so you know. School is really tiring and I come home almst dead. I'm writing this at 6:50 am.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:26 pm
Alainna says...

Heya Choco

Any more of HYBMH? I know I'm a hypocrite for asking........

Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

516 Reviews

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:22 pm
chocoholic says...

10/3/08

Sorry Alainna. It's on my laptop, along with TEotW, and it's screwed up at the moment. Fortunately, all of my documents should be recoverable. If they're not, I'm lucky enough to have rough drafts on my dad's laptop, but I don't want to post them until I get my own back, hopefully with my better writing.

choco.

If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia