z

Young Writers Society

The Errant One

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:01 am
deleted1 says...

These are my main stories and the ones I am most proud of. Still looking for people to critique them or find some interest in them:

Current project - Blood Lily - The world is filled with the supernatural, and of all things vampires. A child born from a dead mother and used as a sacrifice returns from the depths of Hell and into the arms of a small boy. Taken in as an orphaned child, Lily's true nature reveals itself on her unsuspecting family. Currently in late outline and planning!

18 Gates - Think Kingdom Hearts before Kingdom Hearts was done. Over eight years old from this projects completion it used many games and other worlds. Using their combined powers two groups form, heroes and villains, and fight and die to reach the truth of the fallen barriers seperating of our world.

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth of Sephiroth - Sepiroth's third attempt at finishing off Cloud and company. A last ditch effort by a fully awakened Sephiroth, the lines have been drawn between SOLDIER and all of mankind. The final battle has begun and can Sephiroth finally win? (Side note: VERY R. It has about five notches down on the gore level and no sex from my M-stories, but still the limit of anything I'd post to YWS.)

Gaia - My largest work ever by far. Avalon, Victoria and Bruno seek to find themselves in the world, only to be forced along by fate and the tides of war that sweep everything away with them. Hurray Chapter 780 Done!

Life in Vana'diel - Vince struggles to avenge his parents and survive in the personal army of the fearsome Bluebell! Tested at every turn and forced to participate in hard training; will love shine through between soldier and commander? As ambitious goblin Flix makes preparations for conquering Bastok can Bluebell's army must turn the tides of war or face annilation. Currently in editing...3 chapters posted to YWS, Nano story!

Lost Sorcerers - A young boy seeks revenge when he loses everything after Arakan attacks his isolated oil refinery and mining community. Using power wrought from the very minerals the military desperately seeks, Ceil rises up to challenge all of Arakan.

Stories that I have written, but will NOT post to YWS due to the extreme content provided within that makes the story qualify for an M rating (according to Fanfiction.net and other writing sites). Will only send to people who are 18+ or/and have at least been fairly acquainted with psycho-thrillers and other horror stories. Hate to be a pain, but its just a new form of experimental writing and I do not want to scare readers.

Kjata: Prelude to Darkness - Pure evil. A bleak and terrible story of the dark goddess Kjata and her prophet. From the criminal underworld to a war in the streets the hymn of blood flows through the streets of Tokyo.

Niat: Despair and Madness - Book 1 of the Niat Triology. The origins of the third world nation that becomes the hot bed of criminal activity within the world and the five men that move to control an entire nation of thugs.

Niat: Nuclear Rogue - Set 20 years after Despair and Madness, the organized nation of Niat that holds international power is seen as a powerful political ally to the national underworld of espionage and data theft. What is Black's true mission with the Russians.

Niat: Birth of a God - Set just five years after Nuclear Rogue. The end times have fallen on Niat. The UN makes its move and the criminal underworld that rules the nation does battle in the streets against the foreign invaders. Has Black's luck finally run out?

Tanthan - A space opera story about thirteen clans that rule the Intergalactic Empire of Tanthan. After a successful assassination of the ruling clan, a young prince and princess strive to regain their families honor as civil war spreads through the Senate. Forged in the flames of war and destined to die by that flame, Tanthan stands on the brink of annilation.

Tanthan: Lio's Revolution- Breaking away from the thirteen clans of Tanthan, the Lio House goes rogue and sets up an illegal government on ten planets across the northern sector of Tanthan. Highly militarized Lio seeks independance as the coronation of the Empress is about to begin, an all out attack interrupts the ceremonies and once more Tanthan is thrown back into civil war.

Tanthan: Dawn of the Empress - Crowned and set to rule over all of Tanthan, Shina searches for her lost love she saw die so many years ago. Plagued by nightmares of his survival and desperate search for her, Shina searches for her Prince in Yvoil.
Last edited by deleted1 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:41 pm
jonny911 says...

I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, which really turns me off to the story. For the rest, I'd read them but none really grab my attention.
Last edited by jonny911 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

73 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:51 am
deleted1 says...

jonny911 wrote:I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, which really turns me off to the story. For the rest, I'd read them but none really grab my attention.

Niat is a R rated story btw. I can send it to you. It was done really in the idealogy of Black Baretta meets Red Dragons meets Black Lagoon. The lowest of the low meets the rich and the powerful of the underworld. I WILL NOT post that here, I'm to afraid to be banned for the scenes in it. After all its no Godfather I, II or III, but it is pretty high up in intensivity and graphic levels of gore, sex (much less then usual) and crime.

The Trilogy matches Kjata for being books of pure evil on how the nations developed in chronological order and then fell.

Tanthan is indeed a space opera, very sci-fi with a lot of romance and politics, unless you think intense gun to head negotaitions are fun chances are this is best left to sci-fi geeks who want to say at least SOMEONE can write about a fictional empire with more then one set of problems. Rebellion, starvation, job losses, cybernetic/human conflict, cut-throat politics and the methods of mass control all fighting at once within the empire. Was 800 pages for the first book. Like BBB I used a self publishing group to do it, but turned them down in the end. :/

Reviews: 3
Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:19 am
Eric511 says...

I like the Gaia story and the Lost sorceress. They sound interesting.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:39 am
Icaruss says...

Errant wrote:
jonny911 wrote:I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, which really turns me off to the story. For the rest, I'd read them but none really grab my attention.

Niat is a R rated story btw. I can send it to you. It was done really in the idealogy of Black Baretta meets Red Dragons meets Black Lagoon. The lowest of the low meets the rich and the powerful of the underworld. I WILL NOT post that here, I'm to afraid to be banned for the scenes in it. After all its no Godfather I, II or III, but it is pretty high up in intensivity and graphic levels of gore, sex (much less then usual) and crime.

You can post it here. Nobody'll do anything. Just put it under the R rating, and warn people about what's in it.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

73 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:01 am
deleted1 says...

Eric thanks, I have the rough drafts of both of those. Gaia is up past chapter 780 now in terms of story line (I'll split it later...) and Lost Sorcerer's was my first real novel I worked on back when I was a kid. If you are interested I could write up my transcript from my notebooks. Its PG-13 rated at the very most and is really an almost cliche story, but exciting.

To Icaruss
Not to sound mean, but out of respect for those who do not follow the ratings and have never read one of my dark stories I rather not expose it to those who are not mature enough to follow the rules. I'm playing it safe rather then sorry. Seriously people do not want to read about twenty pages of horrible torture and each agony brought upon our 'heroes' which have a chronic habit of dying through out the story. The amount of swears in the first chapter count to be over 300...The deaths of about a dozen people are described in detail and the introductions of the five criminal overlords that form the base of Niat's rise to power use stolen money from China to pay their way into power. Chapter four has one of the absolute worst scenes imaginable, I spared no detail in turning the Big Five into the scariest villians I could imagine. This story is rated M by all means and my stance is absolute my nation themed stories are the deepest darkest stories I have ever written and I do not need another one of my friends claimed he had a nightmare or felt queasy after reading a few pages. I'ma edit my first post to note the bad ones... the rest I'll post here though! Just 1 chapter per day! :P

Major note! I've decided to spill the beans on my first made for YWS story. Blood Lily, a rather cute story with comedy and some seriousness in it. The story is being made just to prove to Alice that I can write something BESIDES high fantasy and dirty romances. It will be a kiddy version of my darker works with an unbelievably cute factor.

[spoiler]Why am I writing something cute! :oops: This is not the Errant people know! Argh! Alice you better read this or else I'm going to force you to read Kjata for this! :twisted: [/spoiler]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:02 am
jonny911 says...

I definitely don't think I'll be reading that story anytime soon, Errant. But I must say that they sound like you've put tons of work and blood (a lot, it sounds like) into them and I think they'll be awesome... in a creepy way.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."

73 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:44 am
deleted1 says...

jonny911 wrote:I definitely don't think I'll be reading that story anytime soon, Errant. But I must say that they sound like you've put tons of work and blood (a lot, it sounds like) into them and I think they'll be awesome... in a creepy way.

May I suggest you read Blood Lily once I put that up here? That will give you a better sense of the kind of 'nice' work I do. I've started to write it with Auther13 (Alice) as a main character. Its ridiculously cute, but I try to push the limits of conventional fantasy in SOME aspect in each of my stories. Some people have claimed I am trying to push a new genre into fantasy or take it to some level, since I have an extreme hate towards the mindset of fantasy = kid stories.

So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl