z

Young Writers Society

Philosophy of the Dark a.k.a POD

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:00 pm
View Likes
JC says...

Hey, I'm writing a novel, Philosophy of the Dark. Chances are you've seen it here, maybe you've even looked at it.

I am in desperate need of critiques, of which I really don't have any. It's a depressing fact. And I don't know if I should continue posting them because of the lack of replies. So, if you would like to read it, please, please do.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:07 am
View Likes
Ares says...

I don't know you, but I looked in your portfolio and you've posted a lot of stuff. Have you critted other people?

You might try swapping crits or PMing people who offer them.

I'll see what I can do though.

514 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:55 am
View Likes
JC says...

Yeah, I crit a lot of stuff. Mostly things that nobody have critted yet, if its a popular story, I tend not to reply to it, just because they have enough people doing that. It's the people who don't get replies I read. And I don't do poetry, I can't write poetry, so why would I crit it? And people who have continued stories and stuff, like books they're posting, and nobody's reading just because there's so much, I crit those too. So...yeah...
=)
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 am
View Likes
Writersdomain says...

I'd be happy to look at some of your stuff and crit it to the best of my ability. The title is quite intriguing.
:wink:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

514 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:53 am
JC says...

Thank you! I struggled with if for a while, wondering if it was to...cheesy goth or something. I'm glad to hear it's not! =D

-JC

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia