z

Young Writers Society

Wiggy's Writing

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:21 am
Chinadoll says...

Procrastination is ok :D I started my first (serious) novel at fifteen and didn't finish for over a year!
What discontent silence gathers...

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:04 pm
Wiggy says...

I still haven't started. :D

Well, if anyone wants to check it out (I'd very much appreciate it), I wrote something for Romantic Fiction for the first time. *cowers* It's called Smile. I'm too lazy to post the link, but you know you wanna read it. ;)

In other news, just school writing's mostly what I've had time for. *pouts* I'm going to write in Fineena's journal tonight...
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:59 pm
Wiggy says...

It's been *counts* 8 months since I posted on this! *gulp* I've written, rewritten, and generally procrastinated on several things, but I'm getting into the swing again!

I've had my story, My Smiling Rose, accepted by the YWS Literary Journal coming out in January (Feb? Not sure. lol). I'm currently writing a story about a man whose wife is going through a crisis delivery--basically, his journey while she's delivering the baby.
I wrote a bit of my novel, but I don't like it, except the first paragraph or so. I want to have a first chapter done by the end of break, which would be AMAZING if I actually got it done. My goal for the New Year is to write at least 5 stories and send them out to various magazines. I'd love to get published again, too. :D Credits always look good on applications! Plus the fact of that sizzling rock feeling in your stomach when you find out you've been accepted for publication. :D :D :grin:

Merry Christmas, all!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author