Bluesy's prewriting journal

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Because this is the best way to procrastinate and still be productive. And plus, NaNo!

The working title for this is Sherbet Lemons because the idea originally came about in December/January 2012 in a workshop about festivals. There were pumpkins exploding. All I shall say. (Thanks for that workshop @Lauren2010 and @StellaThomas!). Then I explored this world and I still have no idea about anything that's going on apart from it being in a very remote town in a very big country that is also very important. Something about dictatorship and terrorism too I think, but details are very sketchy. Say hello to Haki and Kaira who will be very much present in this thread!
Last edited by Blues on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Not a lot for me to comment on (yet) but I am curious as to whether or not festivals will be a part of the story or not.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle