Reviews: 1160
Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:10 pm
Elizabeth says...

My soul.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:26 pm
Fool says...

The Fool.....pretty self explanitary if you think about it.....

From the old Jesters from my favourite time in history.

Also from the character Fool in the farseer books by Robin Hobb - also favourite character
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:58 pm
Jiggity says...

Because I am, of course, bob in real life

Is your name really bob? Thats awesome! 'Bob' is like the best name ever.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:05 am
Fishr says...

fishr are you on the josscentricality forum? Or Soz forum?
Uh... Nope. Sorry. :wink:
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:18 am
PurpleFuzz says...

My name everywhere is PurpleFuzz or some variation. PurpleKitty, FizzyFuzzy, ImaginaryFuzzball, stuff like that.

Purple's my favorite color. Fuzzes/fuzzballs are what I call those white, floaty plant seed things I see floating in the air sometimes. They're sometimes called Santa Clauses too... Anyone know what I'm talking about? :D

Love cats too, which explains names I have with Kitty in them. FizzyFuzzy was going to be FrizzyFuzzy but I messed up. I like FizzyFuzzy more, anyway. :P And ImaginaryFuzzball is a strange, inside joke.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:19 am
Jiggity says...

Okay then, it seems i have you mixed up with someone...or maybe someone else has the same name.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:14 am
Bobo says...

I'm boring, my screen name is simply my last name. I used to use The Other Guy for my screen name, in order to cause confusion when people tried to refer to me, and then I used Omoikane for writing forums for a while. Omoikane (oh-MOW-ee-KAHN-ay) is the Shinto god of wisdom (I think). I may change my name sometime or something, which I have a tendency to do more often than I need to if it's easy (like on ProBoards forums).

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Kay Kay says...

Mine is just my nickname. That is like a go figure sort of thing cuz my name is Kayla. I've been called Kay Kay for as long as I can remember so that is what I chose for this website.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:13 pm
Muse says...

Well, Im into Greek mythology so thats a big part of it..I like the whole concept of an artist's muse and stuff...and they're also one of my favourite bands! So it's a good choice i think XD.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:08 am
yoha_ahoy says...

My name is from a game called Monkey Island. It's a piratey game and this main character walks up to this welcome mat that says "Ahoy" but it's upside down so he says "YOHA!" so I thought that was cool. It's funnier though when you make the guy suck the helium out of a balloon and he says "YOHA!" and it's all high-pitched. I'ts hilarious. So I chose yoha_ahoy for a neopets account onetime and it's stuck ever since. I wonder what happened to my neopets... probably died. Oops.
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:56 am
Elelel says...

Fuzzes/fuzzballs are what I call those white, floaty plant seed things I see floating in the air sometimes. They're sometimes called Santa Clauses too... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Amazingly cool fluffs! I know them! I chase them! They rule. I've heard of the Santa Clauses name, my mum told me they were called that because thery were bits of Father Christmas' beard that floated around in summer (christmas time here). But I found one with my friend one day, and I caught it and called it the amazingly cool fluff, and then she killed it. It was a sad day for amazingly cool fluffs. Amazingly cool fluff murderer she was! She murdered it! MURDERERERERED IT I TELLS YOU!!!

Ahem. Anyway ...
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:34 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hey, cool thread! ^_^

My username basically originated when I decided to join YWS. I was looking at the registration form and thinking, OK, what the hell am I going to use here? And then I though, well, what do I feel like right now? And I must have been feeling bubblewrapped, coz thats what came out, LMAO. It pretty much explains the way I feel about my life (so far) though - like I'm wrapped up in a protective bubble and consequently am isolated from reality, seeing things in a slightly different way from everyone else. **shrugs** Also, it sounds cool. And it reminds me of this story I read once about a boy in a bubble which really creeped me out. So, yeah. 'sme.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:48 am
Crayon says...

Lol, i thought mine was pretty self explanitory.

Im a total dag and i cant dance but i love dancing so i dance in the shadows :D LIke in the darkest corner at parties or in my living room. te he
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:56 pm
Myth says...

I was going to use the name Rae but decided to use Doe instead. I'm just boring.

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:08 pm
ladydark says...

meh, my name is too long a story to tell... but summerized, I used to be known as DarkKnight on this game I used to play... then this guy started to call me his Lady Dark, and so I kept that... even though now I hate the guy... I still kind of like it... because its sort of medieval, which I'm obsessed with... LadyDark is also my character in my story... so ya...
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg