z

Young Writers Society

Online Classes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm
moon jumper says...

I am currently thinking about becoming an Instructor. (I wasn't a very good Greeter...:oops:) Anyway, it says that some Instructors have online classes. What are they? How do you make one?

Thanks!
MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm
Rosendorn says...

Snoink's "Character Development" group is one. Pretty much, it's a group that teaches writing one way or another. Start it just like you would any other group by posting it in the Advertising Forum.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm
moon jumper says...

Thanks!
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)