z

Young Writers Society

A tv show about author...

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:16 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

It's called "Castle" and it's pretty good so far. I like it. Where I live, it comes on Mondays at eight, right after Dancing With the Stars on ABC.

Castle is about a serial killer who follows what happens in an author's book, and an author and police officer work together to stop him :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyZc_aY1vnE
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:38 am
View Likes
Twit says...

**MOVED TO ENTERTAINMENT**
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri May 01, 2009 10:25 am
ValaMagic says...

there's a couple of others shows that i can think of that also have authors as the MC, though i've never seen Castle.

I was thinking of Men in Trees where the main character writes a self help book and ends up in Elmo, Alaska on her book tour and just stays there.

Or Bones, where the MC is a forensic anthropologist and an author, even though the focus is on her work with the FBI especially in the later seasons.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat May 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Erica says...

That is my favorite TV show. It's the best thing on TV in years. I recomend it to everyone, it is soooo funny.
well behaved women rarley make history.

With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus