z

Young Writers Society

What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 pm
Blink says...

Demeter wrote:Haha, I just had to open this thread to see what's the stupidest thing Blinky's ever done.

Anywayz. I don't do stupid stuff.

:P

You're evil. XD
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 am
Demeter says...

:D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 am
Ohio Impromptu says...

So my friend's cat died and she was really upset about it. That day in English, a strange, high-pitched noise was coming from outside the classroom. Not knowing was it was, I said out loud that it sounded "like a dying cat," without realizing what I had said. Everyone just looked at me, shaking their heads, and I still didn't know what was so bad about it. I say things sound like dying cats all the time.

So then I got it. Just when she left the classroom in tears.

We actually laughed about a few days later.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm
WaterVyper says...

Ouch...

Well, I have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was when I was three. I wanted to see what fire was like, so I grabbed at the top of a candle. It hurt. A lot. Then, I did the same thing when I was seven, I think. And again when I was nine. It hurt, and I cried a bit, but it was an interesting experience. I became a pyromaniac at the time, I think. And I strangely want to do it again tomorrow. I think I'll bring a candle to school, or use the bunsen burners in the classroom. I don't know. Something about holding fire just seems so right.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Well when I was in fourth grade me and my friend were on the playground thing and we were mad at each other and she called me a f***ing moron. So, I called her a b***h. (It's weird we were only in fourth grade but whatever.) So we weren't friends after that and we hated each other. It was all pretty stupid because now she's one of my best friends and we hang out like all the time and laugh about it.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Demeter says...

Actually, Vyper, I've done something like that, too! I was 3, and there was a candle on the table. I reached toward the fire, and my brother shouted "Siiri! No!" and I said "I will!" (You know, when you're trying to help little kids to e.g. put shoes on, and they want to do it themselves and such) And ouch.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

That is an ouch.

Oh this was a week ago because there is a laundry list of stupid things I've done. Well, my sister made this smoothie and it was really good, but I let it sit for a few minutes and walked away. When I came back I was really thirsty, so I held it up to my face to take a sip. I realized nothing was coming out, so I leaned it back farther towards my face and right over it. My sister comes walking in and asks how it is while I'm tapping on it to get it out.

She startled me and I gave the glass a big tap and jolt, making the contents pour all over my face. Have you ever had smoothie came out of your nose? It's not a fun experience, let me tell you. Little did I know that the smoothie had congealed while I was away and I stupidly poured it all over my face and everywhere else.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Kamas says...

hmmmm....
I've done alot of stuff in my 14 years of life but the funniest one i can think of is...
OH
In grade 2 some guy i hated was pissing me off and stuff I tried to walk away but he kept kicking my shins and stuff so i got sick of it whirled around punched him in the face and kicked him where it hurts...hehehehe
the thing is he didnt get it
3 year later i'd learn to ignore him but one day him and his friends where callin me names then 5 minutes later he ask for my cookies... ya i punched him in the face and got away with it to
teehee i had an amazing reputation of a good girl (but then again a good girl is a bad girl who doesnt get caught)
:twisted:
K A M A S
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 pm
jok101 says...

HHHHHHMMMMMM I've lost track of all the stupid things I've done but anyway I did this one on Friday.
so I cycle to school but I always push my bike back so I can talk to some of my mate's. Anyway I give my bike to Max to push because I'm not gonna do it and I didn't think oh he could cycle off with it. he was joking but I run after him at like full pelt and he's on the pavement and now I've grabbed his bag but he's cycling anyway and I 'm swearing like "joke's over Max you f***ing stop now" but he can't do it in time so I'm pushed into the wall hitting my hand and I'm like f*** and I push away and this group of grade seven girl we just like knock the all over and Max then fall's off the bike knocking more of them over and the school bus we only have one so it's packed and they drive past seeing these year seven girls telling us to get up that made me feel like an idiot and later that night I got 8 call's from people laughing at me but you know in a friend way.

Yay writing about me as an idiot is fun.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm
beckiw says...

I thought I may not be able to think of something but alas I did lol

It's more embarrassing than stupid I guess. When I was about 5, I got out of bed and went to the toilet and ended up falling asleep on the toilet and to top it off one of my parents lovingly took a photo of me >.<

So yeah...you should enjoy that :P

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm
Conrad Rice says...

I once threw about 2 gallons of gasoline on a pile of wood in kind of a close area. Then I took a flaming rag on a stick and threw it on the pile. It landed on one of the few dry places left, so I picked it up quickly and threw it elsewhere. I had only just turned around when the whole thing blew up, due to the insane amount of gasoline and the fumes that had formed. On the bright side, I made it out alive and unharmed, though I did curse in front of my mom for the first time. :P
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 am
How2EataRhesus says...

When I was in the first grade I thought it would be fun to go into this massively deep ditch that was across the road from my house. It was about 20 feet deep and sloped down, so *of course* the sensible thing to do would be to slide down.
I did. I hit a tree trunk.
I fractured my tailbone and had to sit on a pillow at school for three months.
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:53 am
bubblewrapped says...

Only one?! I can think of so many stupid things...

Let's see. When I was a little kid my mum took me and my then-best friend to see Beauty and the Beast (yes, I am that old). It was the first time I was allowed to go into the movies on my own, you see, and they were showing the shorts for this other movie beforehand, as they do, only it went on so long I thought it was an *actual* movie, and we'd gone in the wrong door or something. So I started crying and getting all upset, saying that we weren't here to see that movie, I didnt WANT to see that movie, we wanted to see the other one. The nice usher had to come over and explain things to me XD

Also (y'all reminded me of this one), when I was about twelve - and thus completely aware that fire = ow, do not touch - for some unfathomable reason I decided to touch a burning candle anyway. I swear, I knew it would burn me, but afterwards I was really upset anyway *headdesk* Stupid, thy name is Bubbles.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I was snoozing in science class when the teacher was taking us through how to name different types of atomic bonds.

So he points to "CO2" (which is totally next to H2O) and says, "Can anyone name this compound for me?"

I start out of my daydream and yell, "Water!" into a completely silent classroom. xD
ohmeohmy

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Bloo says...

On second thought, my previous post is not my stupidest moment, but my most embarrassing.

My stupidest would be posting that here.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper