z

Young Writers Society

"Twilight" Movie Trailer

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon May 05, 2008 11:35 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=890#comments

I'm way impressed. I'm Team Jacob all the way, but Robert Pattinson just made an Edward fan out of me. He's SO GOOD! Those facial expressions and those eyes...GAH!!!
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon May 05, 2008 11:45 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Heh heh, I edited the caps! Try to keep those to a minimum. ^_^
*Moved to Entertainment*
ohmeohmy

241 Reviews

Mon May 05, 2008 11:52 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Ahh, thank you lol. I was looking back in "Randomness" to see if anyone had replied and I was like, "Am I going crazy? Where did I post it?" lol.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon May 05, 2008 11:56 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

I so love the trailer!

I can't wait for the movie to come out!

And the next two books!
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue May 06, 2008 12:21 am
Layleun says...

*squees* I'm also part of Team Jacob but Rob turned me even more towards Edward. The book made me fond of him, Jacob more, but Rob makes him even better.

[/can'twait]

Reviews: 1
Tue May 06, 2008 12:44 am
hellodaydream says...

DID HE DAZZLE YOU? BWAHAHAHA.

Sorry, I can't help it.

Any-ha-ways, That was posted on ontd_twilight today and it was like a swarm of 'he's so ~*dazzling' and such, so you're not the only one.

241 Reviews

Tue May 06, 2008 12:56 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

AHAHAHAHA. Dazzling is not exactly the right word...He's an incredible actor and I'm kind of in awe of his sweet skills lol...you know, blood-sucking, smirking, deer-chasing skills. :D

Reviews: 3
Mon May 19, 2008 4:09 pm
cookie_pirate says...

Robert Pattinson fits Edward Cullen very well. :)
Just reading the book makes me shriek so I'll probably go crazy if I'll watch the movie. xD
"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb."
Edward Cullens + Bella Swan

Twilight Madness.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue May 20, 2008 10:08 pm
Angel of Death says...

I loved the trailer, I loved the book Twilight, I love Edward, and I love Robert Pattinson. The movie is going to be great, well it better be because I hate when movie makers mess up books that a way past fantastic. But still if it sucks I'll go see it with a bunch of my friends and buy it when it comes out....its all about Edward!!
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu May 29, 2008 4:14 pm
Alainna says...

Ach, the film looks OK, but Robert Pattinson looks pretty awful. *avoids all the rotten tomatoes thrown at her*

I'm team Edward but I have such a strong picture of him in my head....and Bella for that matter. I think I might avoid the film in order to preserve my love of the books.....

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 pm
Aedomir says...

I bought the book a while back, haven't quite got round to reading it yet though.

What do people mean when they say Team Edward and that?

Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu May 29, 2008 6:17 pm
Leja says...

Aedomir: "Team Edward" and such refers to whether people support Bella (the main character) choosing Edward (a vampire) or Jacob (a werewolf) as her love interest. I suppose that might not make sense to someone who hasn't read it; I dunno.

Personally, I'm very excited for the movie; it looks better than the books. And at any rate, it's easier to excuse a bad movie than a bad book; movies go away faster :P

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu May 29, 2008 7:03 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

You said it too cunfussingly. It's wether Bella should go with Edward or Jacob. Every one has to pick sides. Well I'm in the middle. It'd be best if Jacob barges ito the new book of the series and stops the you know what.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu May 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Layleun says...

I think the girl who plays Bella isn't right. She's too..... not nice looking. When I see Bella in my head I see a ditzy, innocent, carefree- looking girl. The actress seems like the girls at school who don't seem to care about how other people feel and go out of their way to make people miserable. It's very hard to put words to.

And did anyone notice the mistake in the trailer? Bella asks Edward how old he is in his car after he saves her from the thug people, not in the forest! It bugs me XD *is a Twilight nerd/fanatic/freak*

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu May 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Leja says...

And did anyone notice the mistake in the trailer? Bella asks Edward how old he is in his car after he saves her from the thug people, not in the forest! It bugs me XD *is a Twilight nerd/fanatic/freak*

There are a lot of differences in the trailer. Others include the fact that Edward leaps after a deer right in front of Bella (I think this is it; either that or I've been tricked by the magic of splicing different scenes together ^_^) and how after Edwards "You should be afraid of me" line, he grabs Bella's hands and they fly out the window.

Since when can these vampires fly? :P

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery