z

Young Writers Society

Let's just talk...

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:17 pm
Cuni says...

Gosh! I realized just today that a spend a LOT of time in this forums, and I could be known beacuse I could critique and write so much more, but I'm just very lazy...

Most important of all, I love the group here, and I think that even if not critiquing or writing anything, we can TALK! So let's? I really need to start posting more. Here we go...

Hi, peoples, how are you? I'm a little tired today, I spent all day at the University, and I just came back (where I live, you don't live at College, you just go there as if it was school). Besides that, there's not really much more... I want my dad to hurry up and finish reading my novel, 'cause I want to edit it already!

And you? Tell me about you! As much as you can anyway... how was your day? Or the month? Or the year? Your whole life, maybe?
I'm all ears.
"They are like scarecrows form a watermellon plantation. Do not fear them, for they can't do you any harm, and no good either".

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:46 am
yoha_ahoy says...

Have you ever tried the YWS Chat Room? We talk about everything there. ;) You can find the link on the home page's left nav bar. Just scroll down a little bit and see who's in!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:42 am
cheese9975 says...

hello, there!

i'm glad to hear what you say about the group of people here. I just discovered the sight a couple of days ago, and I haven't gotten a chance to really check things out because my internet can get to be so incredibly slow that it becomes a painful expierence. I decided to do a little bit of blogging and post a couple of my pieces on here, I hope to be a journalist someday.

I'm having a really good week, relaxed, just the way I like them :D . It's springtime and beautiful, I spent hours outside today, it was fantastic.

And everyone else?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 15, 2008 4:36 pm
wbsxe says...

i am a member, actually i have no an idea what should i do in YWS because i am not good at English, and a little afraid.

i am having a really tired week because i got many works to do and i had a cold in this morning, but i don't know how i got it. is sounds weird? i heard a very bad news of China which is earthquake. i am sad to heard it and i cried, in fact, i don't know how to express my feeling.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath