z

Young Writers Society

Sick on Vacation!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:33 pm
shotgun2983 says...

Well this is one of the oddest expieriences I've ever had. I flew into Orlando, Florida last Tuesday to stay with my Grandma from New York. I've never been on a plane or on vacation, or out of the state for that matter. I was staying in this place called Manatee County near Tampa when I got really sick Thursday night. The hospital called it the "Manatee Crud" and its a combonation of strept, the flu, and a stomach bug. I have been in bed ever since. Sunday afternoon, we checked into our hotel room at the Hard Rock in Universal Studios Orlando, and guess what. I'm still reall sick, laying in this hotel room well my family is having fun around the park. I payed $10 so I could access the internet from my TV. It's really slow but Ican still do things like post this message. Thats it so far, but I hope everyone else had a nice vacation,

-Joel-
@(^_^)@

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:29 pm
Stori says...

Get well soon, Shot.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:51 pm
Sachiko says...

Ohhhh, that's no fun. :( I hope you feel better soon!! *sends virtual hugs*
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2