z

Young Writers Society

Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:52 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Taken any good pictures lately? Share. Not sure if this topic hasn't been done before, but I'll start things off with a cute picture I took of two crocs/gators at Seaworld in Florida, and a lucky fading in picture I got of the big screen thing at a Maroon 5 gig, also in Florida.

Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:41 am
ohhewwo says...

If you can tell me how to put a picture on here, then I'd love to. But until then, I will commence to beat my computer with a baseball bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x ](*,) ](*,) :twisted: :x :twisted: :twisted:

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 am
QiGuaiGongFu says...

Took this on a road trip to florida... funny no?

I have two art dolls, for referancing human bodies without a human body present. The girl has nipples for some strange reason.

The defogger wasn't working (we found out later that the dial wasn't set correctly) so Mao (right) had to wipe the windshield down with her sock. Later, the right wiper stopped working, which is bad, given it was raining so hard that visibility was 0 % in less than a second (with all sense of truth and literaly - no exageration) this is our scary pic of the incident.

a scared hiding bunny

I was on the ground floor when Bush came to Iowa during the presidential race.
I also went to a Kerry convention.

Me with paint.

me with dyed hair... recent occurance. its really dark red. almost purple. i like it.

I like this picture, im proud i took it.

Girls playing with a kitten. Happy kitten.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:49 am
Zion says...

Can I post this?
http://strumica.tonight.com.mk/gallery/ ... bumName=mm
its a link to the galerry of the night parties we haev in my city in the night clubs. Half of these people are underaged btw lol! Omg! I SAW MY SISTER IN ONE OF THEM! ARGH! o.O
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:33 pm
Lollipop says...

Is there supposed to be a picture there Arvandor?
Way hay!!!!

94 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:55 pm
Zion says...

its a link to a few galeries
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:57 pm
Incandescence says...

Friends are nice.

Order (left to right):

Kaysi - heehee, she's really cool to talk to and we, amazingly, live really close to each other and never new it. Fun fun.
Grant - need I say more?
Jennifer - this is my best friend ever. She's a f***ing virtuoso, too; we're going to live on a ranch together and teach at a local university. Bitchin'.
Jamie - my roommate's sister. She can be a little...pissy, but that's okay, we still love her. Well, platonically, I hope. :eyes roommate:

"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

94 Reviews

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:54 am
Zion says...

Dude, is jeniffer single? just asking ;)

Immanuel Kant

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:15 pm
Firestarter says...

Haha, Arvy. She is extremely hot.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:31 pm
Areida says...

Woah...all those girls are REALLY pretty!! Grant's hot too.... :twisted: LOL...they look like a bunch of models..
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

915 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:16 am
Incandescence says...

Who would'a thought...a bunch of models at TALH...psh.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:04 pm
Firestarter says...

Oh, and by the way, I love how there's a chair blocking the Fire Exit. Now that's American safety for ya.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:21 pm
Zion says...

:roll: *sigh* americans.... :P :D Hes right ya know :P

Immanuel Kant

915 Reviews

Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:22 pm
Incandescence says...

Heehee. That's not the fire exit, but whatever. There's a door right next to it, which IS the fire exit.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:50 pm
Midnight says...

aww where did she get the necklace and the white lacy top from. I love it.
available

I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice