z

Young Writers Society

YWS Novel Challenge

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Leja says...

Sorry, I'm saving my novel-writing energy for NaNoWriMo :wink: might be easier if it were at a different time of year.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 pm
Emerson says...

Hehe, I'd do this if I wasn't already having a fit of novel writing.

I'm having a September write off for myself, for the heck of it, but it isn't any race, and then of course October is for planning for NaNoWriMo. I can't dry my ideas out all together! Perhaps if we waited until January for February--I have a feeling many people will be busy with NaNoWriMo.

I could also oversee it...? Since I did the May one.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 am
chocoholic says...

I'd do it. I don't care how many novels I write- I have loads of ideas in my little notebook. Maybe if it were in a seperate forum we could post progress there.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 pm
Kylan says...

So there are six yes/maybe's. We need to change those maybe's to yes's and get four more entrants.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:01 am
Evangelina says...

Im a definite yes.
Break the boundaries, hunt the hunter, and leave me a tip.
----to kill or not to kill

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman