z

Young Writers Society

want to be part of a Halloween collage? post your avatar!

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:08 pm
IcyFlame says...

I can see it!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:56 pm
foxmaster says...

unfortunately, my school computer won't let me see attached images, but I'm sure it's great! i'll check it out at home.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:06 pm
View Likes
Rose says...

I've seen 2 and its AWESOME!
Think like a proton; always positive ;)

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:46 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Here you go! Thanks everyone! Happy Belated Halloween!

If you are having trouble seeing it, you may have to view on a computer rather than cell-phone; sometimes my phone does not like loading large images so blocks them too. :)

To explain the image a little bit - on the right we have a pumpkin tomato patch (the pumpkin and tomato harvest is plentiful this year with many unique pumpkins and tomatoes springing up from the field), right next to the pumpkin patch is of course the outdoor pumpkin spiced coffee cafe, which is usually staffed by the gang of halloween-cats and managed by the very distinguished mr. halloween chicken who lives in the haunted house on the left side of the image - today for halloween mr. halloween chicken has donned a special purple hat and has invited a few monsters from the pumpkin caves and purple mountains to join the festivities, and has of course decorated the inside of the house with spooky things for the occasion. Towards the center of the picture you can view the haunting tree which sways in the midnight light and shouts, "BOO" to people who walk or read too closely.
Attachments
halloween collage thing.png
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:12 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

I can see it now. You did a great job, I like my spot!

974 Reviews

Reviews: 974

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:24 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

the pumpkin tomato patch!! XDD
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:54 pm
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

I'm part of the tree!!!

!!!

This is so cool alliyah! Thank you!!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:41 pm
View Likes
spottedpebble says...

Oh my gosh! Haha! I love it!! XD!!!!!!!!
:)
rainbow
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:45 pm
View Likes
spottedpebble says...

@alliyah wrote:To explain the image a little bit - on the right we have a pumpkin tomato patch (the pumpkin and tomato harvest is plentiful this year with many unique pumpkins and tomatoes springing up from the field), right next to the pumpkin patch is of course the outdoor pumpkin spiced coffee cafe, which is usually staffed by the gang of halloween-cats and managed by the very distinguished mr. halloween chicken who lives in the haunted house on the left side of the image - today for halloween mr. halloween chicken has donned a special purple hat and has invited a few monsters from the pumpkin caves and purple mountains to join the festivities, and has of course decorated the inside of the house with spooky things for the occasion. Towards the center of the picture you can view the haunting tree which sways in the midnight light and shouts, "BOO" to people who walk or read too closely.

Greatest story ever. :smt050
:)
rainbow
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order

she/they

spottedpebble

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn