z

Young Writers Society

Spongebob Addiction

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:48 pm
Chevy says...

Did you know that a third of the population of people that watch Sponge Bob are between the ages of 18-48?
OMG, I love Sponge Bob. I've been watching it for two years now. My favorite episode is Valentines Day, Free Balloon Day, the one where Sponge Bob had to go live with Patrick, the one with Sponge Bob and Patrick got stuck at Rock Bottom, the one where they had to babysit for Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy--okay, I love all the episodes.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:15 pm
niteowl says...

I've watched Spongebob ever since it started when I was 8 or 9. I've seen and love them all.

Oh no, maybe I haven't. When did Spongebob have to go live with Patrick?

The Rock Bottom one and Grandma's Kisses were probably amoing the first I saw. I've basically memorized them.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:20 pm
Emma says...

My fav one was when Spongey Bob thrown a peanut at the Clam and it woke up and cryed and tried to kill other ittle fishes. sponge bob thought it was him who had upset it and had nightmares about it. The police also thought it was him but they found out it was Mr. Crab! Oh yer and I liked the one where he was trying to get his driving licence! Oh god I love them all!

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:33 pm
Brian says...

Spongebob! I didn't start watching it until two years ago since I thought it was just another stupid Nicktoons cartoon, but I love it now. Although, I actually don't like Spongebob himself; he's too out there. But the secondary characters, such as Patrick, Sandy, Mr. Crabs, are all great. They're what make the show.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:38 am
Tara says...

I used to like spongebob, but it became a 'sellout' show, like the Rugrats.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:40 am
Sam says...

I love spongebob!

especially 'wormy.' gotta luv the caterpillar
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:36 pm
Zion says...

Hey I like that kid. I too thought he was a piece of cheese. :roll: I watch it on MTV. They started showing it recently I think. its hulaious. I love that plancton guy, and Mr.crabs daughter, ROLF! A sperm whale! The first time I saw the show there was this big sign saying welcome to bikini bottom. And I was like :? But as long as I watch it the frown turned upside down and teeth started showing. :D :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:08 am
Kay Kay says...

Okay I don't see how anyone can like sponge bob. I mean the stupid thing is gay with patrick. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but I can't stand to even hear the name being mentioned. Uh why am I even talking about it?
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:12 am
Bobo says...

He's not gay! People today simply assume the worst. When I watch Spongebob, I just see a guy that acts like a little kid. Don't tell me that little kids are all gay, because many of them (especially girls- even in the teen years) act like that. I miss the old days when two kid playing together and getting along without trying to outjerk each other was a good thing instead of people pointing fingers and saying gay.

I mean, take the episode where Spongebob and Patrick become parents. People seem to think that means they're gay. I see it as a child saying "Well, if we're gonna raise a baby, there has to be a mom and a dad." The rest is just making fun with traditional husbands and wives (although it has changed recently) and how the dad works out of the home, but the mom is really the one doing more work. Just because Spongebob acts like a stereotypical wife seeking explanation from her husband doesn't mean he's gay.

In any case, Shanghaied or however you spell that is one of the best ever. So is the training video. It's pretty much impossible to pick a favorite though. The cool thing is that I could probably count the ones I didn't like on one hand. But then, I laugh at everything, so...

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:29 pm
Auhbrei says...

OMG I love sponge bob! He is so cute. I think I've seen every episode! LoL My favorite would have to be the Krabby Patty Training Video! I also like the one with the huge warm, oh the one where he befriends Plankton....I'm pretty sure its called "FUN" lol I know every word to the song lol!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Elizabeth says...

I have a spongebob fetish!

I have pj with speongebob... and i have.... well that is about it but I love that yellow thing..

I like the episode whre patrick was mad and thenspongebob was like why you mad? and he was like because i can't see my forehad!

i think that was the pretty patty one where they were all colored.

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Lollipop says...

I LOVE SPONGEBOB!

I love the episode where squidward and spongebob think the Hash Slinging Slasher is coming to get them. I think it's called Graveyard Shift and I love the episode where spongebob is the Hall Monitor and the one where the jellifish take over his pineapple. I love them all.

I have a sponegbob poster, spongebob cuddly toy, spongebob playstation 2 game: Battle for Bikini Bottom, spongebob pencils, spongebob notepads etc.
It's the best cartoon ever made!! GO SPONGEBOB!!!!
Way hay!!!!

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:33 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Idiot Box is the best episode ever...and you know it. Yes you do.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:59 am
Elizabeth says...

WHERE'S THE LEAK MA'AM??

Frankendoodle was funny becaue patrick kept on getting hurt... :-D

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:47 am
Nai says...

The Black Rose wrote:I have a spongebob fetish!

Whoa now...

You do know what a fetish is right?
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage