z

Young Writers Society

Notice of Significant Achievement: Knight BlueAfrica

Reviews: 1
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:18 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

The Commander offers an official decree for posting in the site's common areas.

Notice of Significant Achievement
Knight BlueAfrica's Thousandth Green Room Review

The Commander of the Knights of the Green Room on behalf of the Knights, the lands of the Green Room, and all claimed neighboring villages, hereby recognizes Knight Africa (@BlueAfrica) for her significant contributions to reviewing on the site and the work of clearing the Green Room.

Whereas Knight Africa has been a noble and honorable reviewer for as long as she's been in the order.

She was first entered into our order as a Squire on July 8, 2014.

She was subsequently made a Knight soon afterwards, and awarded all relevant trophies and armor during her time as a knight, including becoming a member of the After Watch, a graduate of Knight School, a member of both the Order of Dragons, and a member of the prestigious Order of Ravens.

And in July of 2017, she became one of the few few Knights to enter the Golden Stables and achieved the rank of Unicorn Warrior. And her latest achievement is worthy of celebration across the site.

On this January 27, 2019, Knight Africa has completed her thousandth logged Green Room Review, making her the first Knight to do so.

Because of this achievement Knight Africa you will hereby be duly rewarded with a badge and prize that has never before been seen in these lands ... that is... once I, The Commander, am able to make it to back to the Great Hall! Thank you for your patience and I look forward to the upcoming Great Hall ceremonies!

As the Commander of the Knights of the Green Room I offer this official notice, in order that I may ask all present to offer Knight BlueAfrica your congratulations based on this significant reviewing achievement.

Huzzah!

- The Commander of the The Knights of the Green Room

Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg