Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
6%

Total votes : 17

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 am
deleted30 says...

*evil laughter*

Unfortunately, due to poll restrictions, I could only enter 10 names. :( Sound off below if your favorite isn't listed! Some other worthy villains you may want to consider:

Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Evil Queen (Snow White)
Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Yzma (Emperor's New Groove)
Hans (Frozen)
Shan Yu (Mulan)
Prince John (Robin Hood)

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:36 am
View Likes
Charm says...

It was definitely a tie between Maleficent and Lady Tremaine. I went with Maleficent though because I didn't like the animated Disney depiction of Lady Tremaine but in the live action Cinderella she was amazing. Shan Yu is also really good!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 am
Hattable says...

"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

Random avatar

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:50 am
deleted30 says...

dwyn wrote:It was definitely a tie between Maleficent and Lady Tremaine. I went with Maleficent though because I didn't like the animated Disney depiction of Lady Tremaine but in the live action Cinderella she was amazing. Shan Yu is also really good!

It was a tie for me, too! I had to go with Scar because The Lion King was my favorite movie growing up and I am ruled by nostalgia, BUTTTT I am obsessed with Maleficent as well. Also Hades. ARGH, TOO MANY GOOD CHARACTERS. >.<

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 am
View Likes
Mea says...

I went with Jafar for the poll, but looking at the other options it's hard to choose between Captain Hook and Prince John! I loved both as a kid just because they were funny. (And I still think they're great.) I like Jafar as well, just because he's so sinister.

Maleficent I can't say I love because I haven't actually seen Disney's Sleeping Beauty recently enough/often enough to remember having opinions on characters, but I loved the movie Maleficent and loved her story in it.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:02 am
Brigadier says...

The Hunter from Bambi.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:19 pm
Feltrix says...

Shan Yu would have done it for me if he was there. And if Maleficent was from Maleficent instead of Sleeping Beauty, I would have gone with her. Also, Kylo Ren, Snoke, Cutler Beckett, and Davy Jones all would have easily been better than the rest, but under the circumstances, I went with Hades.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

Random avatar

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:27 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

Feltrix wrote:Shan Yu would have done it for me if he was there.

Yeah, I was tempted to include him because he's one of the more sinister villains—probably the only one who legitimately scared me as a kid—but ultimately, since I only had 10 spaces, I went with the ones who I see people talk about the most online. This group seems to be the most popular on other sites, though perhaps YWS users are a bit more sophisticated. :P

Also, Kylo Ren, Snoke, Cutler Beckett, and Davy Jones all would have easily been better than the rest, but under the circumstances, I went with Hades.

For simplicity's sake, I only went with Disney-Disney characters, no Disney-owned outside properties like Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, et al. It was tempting, though. Randall from Monsters, Inc. may've gotten my vote. XD

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:28 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Dr.Facilier.

Class: Check.

Purple: Check.

Top hat: Check.

Cards/amazing sleight of hands: Check.

Dancing abilities: Check.

Custom cane: Check.

An absolutely stunning singing voice that by the way belongs to Goliath from Gargoyles: Check.

Personal shadow to have fun with before, during and after songs: yes.

Manipulative ability: Check.

Royalty on his mother's side: check.

How could I not love this wonderful villain? :3 He could've done more, but eh, I do like him quite a lot.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 am
View Likes
Kazumi says...

I don't watch much Disney, but I went for Hades because he was a real fun guy with a lot of personality and funny moments. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you can't be real funky, you know?

Special mention to Hans because he got me good when I first watched Frozen.
top kek

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:53 pm
IacanusNegraeus says...

This is actually a rather tough decision. I mean, I've always liked Prince Hans (Frozen is my favorite Disney movie for sentimental reasons - very near and dear to my heart), but he's not really an "evil doer" until twenty minutes before the film ends, so I don't know if he deserves to count as a favorite, per se (I DID have his mutton chops in high school though...)

Anyway, it's a tough decision, but, and even though I think the movie to be rather overrated as far as Disney movies go, I'd have to go with Scar from the Lion King. Jeremy Irons added a lot to the character, and he is among one of the most realistically evil out of all of them. Plus there is definitely some Shakespearian elements to TLK, and I'm big into Shakespearian Theatre. It's not explicitly Hamlet, like people seem to think it is, but the influences are still there.

Overall though, it is a tie between Scar and Captain Hook. I've always been obsessed with pirates, and he's just lovable and bumbling enough to qualify as who I think is Disney's most endearing villain.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel