The Shakespeare Radio Play: December 19th-20th

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:58 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

The Shakespeare Radio Play: Saturday, December 19th @8:00 PM EST

What is the Shakespeare Radio Play?

Why, it's just the best thing to ever hit the airwaves? @LadySpark has brought together a group of YWSers to perform select scenes from Shakespeare's work for a special, once in a life time event. Scenes selected include two from hamlet, a scene from macbeth, and even one from Romeo and Juliet. On Sunday, @LadySpark, @Kyllorac and @Lumi will be hosting a Q&A to discuss the process of the Radio Play, talk about our experiences and even feature a blooper reel of the rehearsals!

The Shakespeare Radio Play will be held on Saturday, December 19th @8:00 PM EST. Click this and bookmark it for early access!
Tune in on Sunday, December 20th @8:30 PM EST to hear @Lumi, @Kyllorac and @LadySpark discuss the Shakespeare play and it's process, listen to the blooper reel and basically hang out with us! There will be a Q&A at the end! Click this link to book mark it!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:34 am
LadySpark says...

Missed the radio show? No worries! Click this link!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus