z

Young Writers Society

Which Books do you Relate to the Most?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

The title kind of says it all... Which books have you related to the most, or best?

For me, I actually related to the Hunger Games more than most books, because of District 12s life style... not the starving part, but for instance, I didn't used to have running water, or power twenty four-seven. So it was interesting hearing someone else explain what I'd grown up knowing.

Maybe you know what it's like to travel the world, or maybe your family comes from a long line of wizards... or maybe there's some tradition that is similar to one that was in a books...? I'm really curious! Do share! :-D
100% autistic

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:19 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

I know this probably doesn't count, but the books I most relate to are the ones I write..
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Anything by Haruki Murakami. I just adore his books.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh