previously:
GuyFieri

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:16 pm
View Likes
Aley says...

I'm going to do this the long way so if I miss you I'm sorry. My #1 is always and for ever will belong to @reason.

@SparktoFlame and @PenguinAttack and @Iggy and @Audy for always being there for me to encourage me in what I want to do and help me get through plans that don't always go how I want to.

A special thanks to you @Audy because you've been there with me for so long and I really miss our conversations about poetry and playing with you as a poet.

@Rosey%20Unicorn for being there to encourage me as well, but also as someone who has been there to talk to and receive support from emotionally as well. I know that no matter what is going on, I can always go to you and that's something I'll never replace.

@reason because even if you aren't on, and we don't talk much, you still brought me here and I still love you. You're a pretty lady now too and I'm always wishing you the best of luck and thinking about you whenever I write.

@Rurouni for being an amazing student and writing partner because we are partners with your patience and constant attention. I love sharing my stories with you, and writing stories together.

@Vasticity for always being there in chat if I need a hug or just want someone to snuggle with.

@fortis @Pompadour @Omniclysm @magpie @megusg @Lumi @Alchemist and @BlueAfrica for putting up with my crazy ideas and energy. Seriously, you guys are great.

@AriaAdams, @CowLogic, @carbonCore, and @Scarletfire for being friends for so long.

@ddman18, we should do more poetry together.

I also have to tag a couple old faces I want to see again @methrirr123 you've been on but not talking to me, send me a note or something sometime. @skorlir if you ever get back on again, seriously, don't be a stranger.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:18 pm
View Likes
Cithara says...

I checked YWS for like a second (without logging on) and saw this thread. And seeing that so many lovely people mentioned me, I just had to get on to mention you all back. Because you deserve it.
Back in the golden days of June and July, @RavenMoonStone became my first official friend xD Yes, "official."
And then there was @Noelle @RoyalHighness @Wolfare1 and @KatyaElefant who chatted with me about names and guitar and reviewing and Syrin (yes, Wolf's novel was my life back then). Oh and @Zontafer too! Didn't we all have some kind of war in chat one day? o_o Like, I was Switzerland and Katya was a tree?
And then, I met @ancientforever and we complained about Florida weather, and I consider a very good friend as well ^.^
@IamTraunt basically overwhelmed me with joy, because she's amazing and we had long wall posts xDD She was one of the first to welcome me on my wall <3 And she led me to @ThereseCricket who intimidated me with her long reviews. I was like "I better step up my a-game." And she's now one of my best on here xD (along with the lovely Traunt, of course.) Therese never even reviewed my novel >.> shame on her.
And Therese led me to her wonderful brother @TimmyJake who is definitely another amazing person :P I dun need to say more 'bout you, though <3
And then there's @r4p17 who better change his avatar to Whoody for Christmas or else. Love all you Book Thief fans out there
@Pompadour and her Big Blue will never be forgotten, because why should it be? If you keep abusing your powers in chat, he shall come get youuu xDD
And now I have @Lylas too and @BellaRoma
@Wolfie36, I can't forget about you! S&G buddies for life! We have way too much in common xDDD And the laugh >.< I've come to the dark side with that one. You're amazing <3
Just everybody really o_o You all are my friends. And now I think it's safe to say I have more friends on here than I do in real life.
So, mission accomplished? xD
You all have made me a better writer, and with that, I can't thank you enough <3
Last edited by Cithara on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:20 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

@Wolfare1 @Thewriter13 I TOLD YOU I WAS A TREE!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 pm
View Likes
SARAHJO says...

@Thewriter13
@Draknghar
@KatyaElefant ;)
@Kelpies
@Noelle
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Hm... Alright. I'll try and list all of my BFFs. Can't promise I'll be able to. However, let's see.

@KatyaElefant: you're an awesome sister, and a great best friend. I love chatting with you! <3 We talk a lot, and I hope you don't grow tired of me. But we'd be stuck if you were growing tired of me, for I am your sister.

@ThereseCricket: I remember thinking you were a loooot more mature than you really are. :P I also remember this wall post that made me try and talk to you on chat. (Then I soon learned that you were not as grown up as I had originally thought.) I also remember asking you to review SiS. (and you have been reviewing random chapters on and off ever since. (: )

@TimmyJake: ...I don't remember why I started talking to you. Was it Review My Review? Or something else? I forget. Anyway, I wouldn't trade my friendship with you for the world. (Also thanks for all the reviews on SiS. They're really helping me out with the revision. I'll get to Affinity soon. I keep on saying that... but I never get around to that.)

@IamTraunt: I believe we became friends after one of us followed the other and had a RP adventure. Also, I'm really glad that happened. For you are an amazing friend. <3 Thank you for supporting me when I thought no one else would.

@Thewriter13: I REMEMBER WELCOMING YOU. I also remember hoping that you would stay on YWS forever, and I had a feeling that you would stay. I also remember promising to review one of your stories, and never doing that. (I love Trying. I really hope you get it published one day, because I would be the first person at the stores to buy it.)

@Wolfare1: I remember you as a newbie. You were reallly not that newbish. Thank you for reviewing my novel! <3 You're a great friend. I will catch up to you in stars one day.

@RoyalHighness: Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace! I miss you! I really do miss you. and hopefully I will be able to include your character in the second draft of SiS. You made me cry with your book; I had broken down in tears because of how the characters' lives turned out. So I really hope you post more.

@Noelle: Les Mis. Forever. Thank you for being such an awesome friend. <3 I will get around to Across Worlds. I will. I will. I will. I'm still working on all those parodies that I have been talking about. (Also, wanna WW tomorrow?) :D

@Pompadour: Hello Madame de Pompadour! Thank you for being such an awesome person who sometimes talks about Big Blue. <3 I will always steal your teal in chat when you are not looking.

@Aley: Thank you for helping me with poetry! <3 and for the snuggles on chat

@ForgottenMemories: I'm always here for you when you need help. I'm normally on chat, and usually reachable through PM. <3 <3 <3

@ancientforever: You are an awesome dragonparent, and a really wonderful person. I hope you know that. <3 Love ya, Raye. (Thank you for helping me. That really means a whole lot.)

@Em101cats: I remember being really jealous of all your stars at one point. but I have caught up, so haha!

@Deanie: Thank you for helping me start up that review contest. Speaking of review contest, we need to check back on that.

@GoldFlame: YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON. Do I need to say more? :P I love chatting with you on chatbar.

To all those amazing people that I have not tagged: I am sorry. Your name escapes my tired and weary brain at the moment. <3
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Do I have to choose? :/

First off: @Storybraniac- You need to come back, buddy! I miss our nomming conversations. @PiesAreSquared- You better be back! @racket- You need to return as well! I miss you guys! >.<

@SoundsOfLife- You're an awesome friend, just so you know.

@Aley- You're my go-to question answerer... So is @Rosey%20Unicorn. Thanks for putting up with all my questions! :-P

@Marc- Of course, aren't you everyone's bestie? ;)

@Noelle- Because you're awesome.

Then there's just a whole bunch of people that are really nice, that I always enjoy ranting talking to. :-P ( but there's too many nice people on here, I can't possibly tag you all! )
Last edited by Holysocks on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
100% autistic

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 pm
Kelpies says...

O.o, thanks!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am
View Likes
Soulkana says...

Awww DD <3 Well mine would probably wind up being

@ancientforever, @Aley, @ddman18, @ScarlettFire, @Deanie and @EscaSkye. Oh! And @RavenMoonStone

I love you all and I have so many more but those are the ones that come to mind <3
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

@IamTraunt Likewise, girl, likewise all the way. I love how our quirkiness fits together so perfectly it's kind of scary, how we have so many inside jokes just like real life friends, how I feel like I've known you forever, and that even though we live forever apart we still converse constantly.
Love ya Traunt. Marvel Buddies forever. <3

Spoiler! :
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:12 am
View Likes
Em101cats says...

Oh my gosh... Can I list everyone on the site? No? That stinks. I guess I'll just have to pick the people who put up with my extreme oddness without a single twitch of confusion. They know me best. :D

Okay, so...

@puppys3117 - You are awesome! Thanks for Skyping me almost every day and being epic ;)

@corgisrock22 - Same for you as above!!! :D

@dogsrule5 - Thanks for letting me come over to your house every day, or vice versa! And thanks for being nice, awesome and hilarious whenever that happens! You're awesome!

@RavenMoonStone - Aren't you everyone's best friend? Seriously, do I have to say why? I think everyone knows about your awesomeness already :D

@Thewriter13 - Thanks for being an awesome friend and for suggesting The Book Thief to me. Seriously, that book and you are awesome!! :D

@WillowPaw1 - COME BACK! I MISS YOU D: YOU WERE SO NICE AND YOU NEED TO COME BACK ONLINE AND POST SPAM ON MY WALL SO I CAN ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THAT SPAM

... Is that everyone I can remember? If I didn't mention you but I do associate with you, it still means you are my friend and that I want to thank you for being awesome and helping me out! (And none of these were in any kind of order of friendliness :P )

Whew... Seriously, everyone here's awesome :D
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
-Oscar Wilde

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 am
View Likes
SoundsOfLife says...

Alright! Here's my BSS list. =D

Nyl- You were the who person that friended me when I first came to YWS back in 2011, you helped me out a lot! You need to come back to YWS, a lot of us here miss you. : /

Draknghar- My vary own grammar guru and good buddy from across the great pond, you have taught me the wisdom of two words, does, and dose, and that they both are in fact two different words with two totally different meanings, thank you for your wisdom.
Spoiler! :
Just kidding with ya Drak! XP

Holysocks - I'm so glad you put me in your BFF list, I thought I would be in your 'Annoying YWS Members That You Have To Put Up With Because They Keep On Wanting To Chat With You Even Though You Don't Want To But You Don't Want To Hurt That Persons Feelings' list, but by gorge I'm on your BFF list, that's so cool! And you're such a good friend, just so you know too. Thanks for being there! :D
Spoiler! :
Here's an abbreviation of that made up list>> AYMSMTYHTPUWBTKOWTCWYETYDWTBDWTHTPF list. If you can sound that out than you are amazing! XD

JayBlu- I haven't seen you around in a long time, I hope everything is going alright on your end, it's always great to chat with ya man. =D

Payne-You live in the next state over from me, it would be awesome if we just bumped into each other some day so I could talk your ear off, wouldn't that be great?! ^_^
Spoiler! :
Just kidding with ya Payne! Hope you're doing well. :)

PervadedByDarkness-My man from the good old state of New Mexico. Last time I chatted with you I told you that I was leaving YWS for good and to never return, but I guess that was a lie because I'm still here, I couldn't leave, what would you and all my BFFs do without me? ^_^ Y'all would be lost without moi! XD
Spoiler! :
Just kidding... again. XP

I'll have to stop here, but I want to list all my BFFs because all of you are so awesome! But that would take forever because I have so many awesome BFFs on this great website!

FireBird99- The UFO that we saw was just swamp gas. ;)
"The beauty of a piece of music is not in its technique but in the Soul of its creator; nor is it in the
sound vibrations of the piece but in the silence of the Light from which the sound springs." DR. Walter Russell

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree