Young Writers Society

Who is your YWS BFF?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

I have no friends:(
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am
View Likes
BellaRoma says...

My buddies are probably @TimmyJake and @TriSARAHtops. They always give good reviews.
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

@Draknghar- we've been through it all. <3 You're still my friend.

@EscaSkye - you're aweeesome.

@CowLogic, you're my honorable mention. As well as @etherealember @IamTraunt and @VeerenVKS and @Baesch for housing me in her comfy bedddd.
Last edited by Skydreamer on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:47 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

@TommySneak (Sneakers <3)
@CowLogic (Big Bro/Logicini <3)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:05 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

*adopts @Burrow* ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:15 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

Even though I've been away, I'm still going to go through my buds. (I will get back to you peeps!)

@Nightcrawler ~ YOU, yes you, are my best friend. We talk all the time <3 You understand me better than anyone else, and I felt like I've known you since forever. You are most definitely my best friend.

@TimmyJake ~ you're so sweet and give awesome reviews. And you write a brilliant story that I need to catch up on. We would talk for hours on end if it wasn't for the stupid time difference or work xD. You're amazing. <3

@ThereseCricket ~ a lovely coffee-loving buddy who has been so loyal and dedicated to my novel and an awesome reviewer. We have had a lot of laughs with @Thewriter13 over reviews and such and our chats are great. Keeping being incredible!

@Thewriter13 ~ O'Poet master, you have been away because of reasons, but I still love to talk to you and fangirl over the Book Thief with you. Plus, read your songs and follow your incredible story Trying. You have been a great friend <3

@ComicalCrafty ~ we should talk more because we both are epic Marvel fans. We are soon to write an awesome fanfic together with @Nightcrawler. You do amazing graphics and post witty pics of Marvel characters. You're brill!

@Wolfare1 ~ you mentioned me and I love you for that. Thanks, lovely. I hope to talk and get to know you so much more ^.^ you're a great SBer and your story Syrin is so good. Keep it up!

@Lylas ~ thanks, sweetie, you're an incredible person and I hope to talk more to you soon :)

@AlmondEyes ~ a great SBer and fun to chat with. I hope to catch up again with you soon.

@Ravenmoonstone ~ my RP buddy and adventurer friend. I miss us having fun chats and visiting cool places via the funny little asterisks. You have confided in me and I have enjoyed talking to you and will enjoy talking to you in the future!

@Skydreamer ~ you've brought a smile to my face and I feel as if I know you incredibly well. We've sent a lot of PMs talking about our lives and we've talked via chat. We befriended each other via an SB and I'm so glad. Thanks, lovely <3

@Etherealember ~ I miss you lots. But we have talked for ages and know a lot about each other. We've discussed all sorts - from Art to Novels to the Big Wide World. You're the friend with the highest age gap, but I'm still so happy that you're my friend. Who cares about age difference when I can talk to you? :)

And so many others ~ love you all.
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:36 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

@Alpha has been there for me a lot lately, listening whenever I need to rant or cry or gush. It means the world to me, Mai.

@carbonCore always makes me smile, even if we haven't been able to chat that much lately. <3

@Vasticity always makes me feel honored to be his friend. Plus, he's agreed to use his future film-making fame to finance our travels around the world. It's gonna be rad.

@sparktoflame, @Blues, @Auxiira, @Clarity, and @ArcticMonkey are all my mean girls <3 we definitely need to skype sometime this weekend. with me this time >_>

And, of course, @birkhoff is wonderful and always knows how to crack me up. Especially at work. Dork.

Ilu all.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 pm
AlmondEyes says...

@Burrow, because you need a friend and I'm happy to help^^
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:42 pm
kingofeli says...

@Burrow you can have me <3
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:59 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

Nu one luvs me :(
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:12 pm
r4p17 says...

@Burrow, of course you are loved. Am I not your friend?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 pm
View Likes
Burrow says...

hahah, didnt see that coming, thanks guys and girls....
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:14 pm
kingofeli says...

@AlexSushiDog hey now i'll give you some love <3
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:17 pm
Spotswood says...

@Piper, of course. I also quite like @ddman18

AND, I've gotten to know @SparkToFlame quite well lately.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:08 pm
View Likes
Dreamery says...

Everyone whom I've come to know on this site! Although, since I can't tag everyone, I'll tag those that I've gotten to know fairly well.

@ANADIR, @CaylleenTheElf, @LittleSister, @Zhia, @Spotswood, @Soulkana, @BiscuitsBatchAvoy, @Aley, @RavenMoonStone, @ancientforever, and others that don't come to mind immediately...

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov