THEY SUCK!
8%

Total votes : 72

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 am
pudin.junidf says...

Evanescence!!!
I love it, they're great. I consider that Linkin Park's style is totally different so why should they be compared? They're great in their styles and I really like them.

Evanescence rocks!.
(Period)
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 am
Lil_Pau says...

Ev's awesome. It was the first rock band I heard (I was 5-7 that time), besides Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park and etc. Their songs, especially from Fallen, are really great and unique. I'm not too fond of their latest album, The Open Door. It's all right but there's something un-Evanescence-ish about it.
Although I don't listen to their songs that often nowadays, I'll always be a fan forever. :D
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm
mtempleton says...

Talk about ressurecting a thread.

I love Evanescence, don't get me wrong. I wrote my first novel listening to nothing but Fallen, I love the way Amy's voice matured for The Open Door. I love how she sounds with just the piano (great acoustic version of call me when you're sober as a b side). But the last I heard, they had split (again!). The rumour was that it was "evanescence reformed" but without Amy Lee and under a different name. What's with that?
"I want my journey to be full of laughter"

Final Fantasy X

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 pm
AquaMarine says...

Nope.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green