Reviews: 683
Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:09 pm
Emma says...

lol! That is pretty sad!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:33 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Actually if you think about it religious leaders could be potentially dangerous, there would be some believers who wouldn't question them and what if that leader started to inflict racial hate, saying God said this and that? Could be pretty dangerous, one of the potential candidates that could succeed Pope John Paul II is almost exactly like him so I hope he gets elected...for some strange reason I actually care...

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:49 am
Bobo says...

I think I know what you're saying mouse- even though I'm not Catholic, I would rather have the leader of other religions be good people even if it doesn't directly affect me.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:03 am
niteowl says...

I agree with you Bobo. Although I highly doubt the cardinals would elect an alcoholic, druggie, felon, immoral person, etc. I highly doubt the late Pope would have even appointed such a man as cardinal, and don't you have to be a cardinal to be a pope? Well maybe not technically but it would be extremely odd.

Sorry, I'm really tired right now. I need to shut up.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:05 am
Armadian says...

Yeah you do have to be a cardinal to become a pope so you are right nite
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:48 pm
Firestarter says...

Well, except for the fact a Cardinal may have bribed his way to the top. Not that I'm accusing the Catholic chruch of courrption, oh no. What a silly question.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:14 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

The Vatican is some what like a goverment because Catholics will take the popes word as law. But its so sad how the pope passed away.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World